Part 3 Simarded shows Me the Game Room

I was thinking about changing the ending of this chapter and adding a lot but I left it the same so I could post it sooner, if anyone has new ideas let me know and I will take your ideas into

I walk down the stairs and even though it is dark the soft purple glow is nice though I can't tell where it is coming from. I reach the bottom of the stairs carefully with my arms out in front of my for safety in case I accidentally walk into some objects. I can hear Simarded walking behind me from the quiet creaks in the stair boards. He says "Are you ready?" and I say "YES".

He reaches his long arm out and flicks a switch somewhere. All of a sudden the entire world springs up to life with Bright and shining LED lights everywhere. Their are red and purple lights flickering and flashing that are lined up all around the edges of the walls which are a dark color themselves. The dark blue sheets on yhe large bed also glow in the dark from the lights lining around the bottom of the bedframe which makes the bed appear to be floating on a bed of pure light. There are even more SCP Posters here, but they are even bigger posters that almost cover the entire wall. I notice the poster of SCP-096 crying and I laugh to myself quietly because it is funny that Simarded would keep that in his room. The best feature of the room is the center piece which is a large desk with triple monitors and a amazing looking computer. It looks exactly like the ideal computer set up that any gamer would want. The monitors have two on the bottom with the third one stacked on top for easy viewing, and they are all slightly curved and I can tell they will have amazing graphics. The computer itself is clean looking and not too big, but you can look inside through the glass panel and see it has all of the latest parts running inside with neon fans lined around the front panel. Simarded also has the highest quality gaming headset and microphone connected with a RGB rainbow keyboard and mouse. I look at all of his equipment in awe because I have never seen anything so amazing before. I could never afford these things even though I work at my job all the time, and that is why I love to watch Youtubers like him playing my favorite games since I can't play them myself without a computer.

"Wow this is breathtaking" I breath out because I didn't even realize I was holding my breath in amazement.
Simarded laughs to himself because he finds my surprise interesting to himself. "Yes Clara, this is my secret hideaway. This is where I sleep, play games, and create all of my videos to post and share with everyone."
Then Simarded explains to me how there used to be another person living in the apartment below his, but when they moved out he bought it from them and had it rebuilt so his apartment and the one below it were connected by the secret staircase that he showed me. He was smiling while telling me the story and I liked how his voice sounded like it might be about to laugh at any moment. It was a voice I listened to so many times through the speakers of my phone but it was a whole brand new experience since I could get to hear it in person and see his face while he was talking. He did not seem like a very serious person but I wondering what he must be like when there was something very important and serious to take care of.

"Would you like to sit at my computer and try playing yourself?" He smiled it me and pointed at his gaming chair. "YES I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY PLAYING GAMES MYSELF" I shouted since I was excited so much that I can barely keep it in. I sit down in the chair and it feels very comfortable on my back. Simarded sets up the games on the monitors for me so that I can play SCP Secret Laboratory for the first time. Because I have watched him play on Youtube so many times, I already know exactly what to do and how to be good at the game even though I am new to playing. I play first as a DBoy and I find a pistol and I am able to kill all of the scientists. When I escape to the surface zone, there are some MTF trying to arrest me, but I juke them all out easily and take some of their guns since they are better than my pistol. There are some Chaos Insurgency that help me escape too and we are able to kill SCP-049 The Plague Doctor before I escape. Simarded watches and sits next to me as I play and even though he commentates while I play and he gives advice, he is very impressed by how good I am at playing. "You are this good at playing even though it is your first time? I am going to be out of a job soon!" But he is laughing as he says it and I am laughing so hard myself. I am so glad that I had the chance to play and that he could be there and make the experience even more better.

"Now that you are done playing for the first time, would you like a snack?" He offers generously. I nod my head furiously because I hadn't even noticed but my stomach was grumbling a lot since I forgot to eat breakfast this morning when I was nervous to visit him. He chuckles at me and says "OK you wait here and I will come back with something for you to eat.", I sit on his bed while I wait and I keep looking around at the room because I still find it amazing. I am lost in my thoughts looking around and I didn't even see Simarded come down back down the stairs holding a tray.
He puts the tray down on the small white table next to his bed and I can see that he made milkshakes! "OMG MILKSHAKES ARE MY FAVORITE HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I am screaming! They are even the funfetti milkshakes which is the best tasting one! "I didn't know they were your favorite, but they are actually my favorite treat also!" Simarded exclaims excitedly.
"Here take a sip of the milkshake, I brought straws too."
"Thank you Simarded! These are perfect."
I drink a long sip from the striped straw and I know instantly that the milkshake is perfect. It is creamy and cold with bright tastes of flavor and color because it is funfetti flavor.
"Mmmmmm, this is probably the best milkshake I have ever had"

Simarded looks at me and tilts his head to the side in a charming way. "Would you like to have a taste of my milkshake?" He asks me in a clam voice. Of course I love milkshakes so I am happy to and I take his straw and have a sip of his milkshake. It is just as delicious and I know I have a enormous smile on my face since it tasted so good. Simarded look at me and he has a funny smile on his face "Now you technically kissed me because my lips touched the straw and then you used it after you know..." I have the most surprised face now because that is the last thing I was expecting him to say! He doesn't know that I have never kissed someone before but I can't tell him because thay would be embarassing. Everyone has had there first kiss by middle school usually, and I feel ashamed that I haven't. It's not because I am a loser since lots of boys have always liked me and ask me on dates all the time, but I don't have any boys at my school that I actually find interesting or funny and they are all just freaks with ridiculus hobbies like cars and baseball.
"This isn't the same as kissing you know." I state confidently. "I know that, I am just joking with you. I have kissed people before and it is very different" Simarded says while looking me in the eyes. After he says that though he turns away from me slightly and he looks almost sad but I can barely tell.

"Is something wrong?" I question him." Not  at all, I am just reminded of something." "If it makes you feel less sad, I have never actually kissed anyone before." I confess my secrets to Simarded. He turns to me quickly and he says "That is okay. I'm sure that will change someday soon". Then Simarded winks at me and his eyes twinkle playfully.
I laugh deeply and then Simarded says it is time for me to go home since he doesn't want me to walk in the dark. He walks me to his door and before he closes it he says "Come by again tomorrow and we will start the real work". I know I will be back.

This is the end of this chapter but I have a lot coming up planned already. Please comment ideas.