Part 5

Part 5 - The exciting Mall Adventure - Is it a date or not?!

Hi everyone, I based this chapter off of my recent trip to the mall with my friends so if some of you are reading thinking oh Simarded wouldn't do that than you need to remember that this is by my story and it is fiction and you don't really know how he would react at the mall anyways.

I wake up before my alarm today because I am so excited. I had set my alarm for 7 AM o'clock because I want to have a good start to my morning but at exactly 6:30 my eyes opened up and I was already so awake. I hop out of bed and brush my teeth and then skip down to the kitchen for some breakfast. My brother is already sitting at the table eating some Nesquick cereal and I notice he is watched Youtube on the TV while he eats. I laugh to myself because he is watching Simarded and if only he knew about my new job. I start making some few scrambled eggs and bacon and soon my brother is standing behind me pestering me for bacon strips because the smell that is floating around through his nose is just too much to resist. I sit down next to him and we munch on our bacon to the sound of SCPs and gunshots.
"Lyle, what is it that you like about Simarded?" I ask him thoughtfully
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST YOUTUBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My little brother starts screaming and I turn away from him because he is being so loud. "He is really good at the game but he always makes it funny and different that just plain playing the game" He explains "Simarded does different things and scenarios that make the game way better LOL" My brother is such a fanboy. I roll my eyes at him, if only he truly knew Simarded, he would probably explode though.

I clean the dishes and then go into down the stairs to the basement to relax and watch some TV in peace without my brothers screaming. Then after a while I go back to my room to start getting ready. I want to look my best, so I put on a facemask and then paint nails and put my hair up. I put my hair in a very nice hairstyle with some curls in a high ponytail. It took a lot of time but it is worth it since it frames my face perfectly. I also put on one of my favorite outfits with Loose mom jeans with a chunky belt, and a long white sleeve shirt with a hot pink flowered cami on top. I am ready to head out the door so I put on my boots and get ready to walk over to the mall since I don't want to be late. But just as I am about to lock the door again I see a car quickly pull up to my parents driveway. It is a black car and I can barely see inside because it is so dark, but then the window rolls down and I see his familar face.
"You didn't think I would make you walk all that way do you?" He smirks at me.
"I didn't know you could drive!" I feel surprised but I am delighted that he came to pick me up.
"Please" he scoffs at me and opens the door on the other side of the car. I quickly get in and fasten my seatbelt and then off we go.

As he is driving he is playing music and it seems we have the exact same taste in music! We listen to all of my favorite songs and I have to stop myself from dancing in my seat the entire drive to the mall. I look over at him while he is driving, and it looks like he is really enjoying himself too. He looks so mysteriously wearing his button down and black jacket on top. His hair is always slightly ruffles and falling in front of his glistening eyes but somehow he makes it look good.

We find a parking spot and we walk side by side in through the main entrance to the main mall. Our first stop was going to be the big electronics store so we quickly head in that direction first. Simarded had mentioned to me that there were some very specific items that he was looking for, and he assured me multiple times that he had a full list that he would take care of while I browse around. I wandering around the store for a while looking at some of the nice displays and new gaming consoles they had advertised. I didn't really have a lot of money on me so Obviously all of it was too expensive out of me to afford, but I was still very happy to look around at everything! Simarded was already over at the check outlane and I saw him paying for a lot of large boxes. Some of the boxes were so big that I couldn't wonder what he was buying, but he has so much room in his apartment I figured it wasn't a big deal.
"Hey you stay here, I'm just dropping some boxes off in the trunk of my car." He said with a massive grin on his face. "Okay!" I replied. He looks like he is struggling with all the big boxes which night be really heavy, but he didn't seem like he wanted me to be there or to help, so I just looked through some of the different laptops for sale at the back of the store. There were some really good deals, but none that I can buy just yet. I sigh a little bit but mintally bookmark some of the good laptops in my head so that I can come back to buy it in a month. I have been needing a good laptop for school, some of my teachers need us to type things constantly.