Part 3 Confronting Simarded about yesterday

Hello everyone sorry for the delay in new chapters I was trying to promote my story on reddit and I got banned from the SCP SL subreddit because they said it wasn't related to the game enough, but I will promote the story in the other subreddit for Simarded still and I might make a ig and add updates there if you guys think its a good idea

/////

I woke up in the morning and I had a full plan for the day all ready to go that I would finally confront Simarded about what he meant when he said I might have my first kiss sometime soon. Every since he had said that to me, his face was so close to mine and I can hear the words he whispered in my ears. It made my heart start beating so quickly and I knew that I would keep thinking about him forever until we finally discussed what he meant.
I got dressed in some casual clothes because I was in a hurry to leave out the door. I put on a soft blue jeans with rips all over them and added a long sleeve white collared shirt with a old band TShirt on top and then finished it off with a very stylish belt around my waist. I quickly brushed my hair back and added some pretty butterfly clips in my hair and then I was ready to go.
I dashed out the door and I knew my brother was standing behind me rolling his eyes as usual as he locked behind me.

I made my way over to Simarded's apartment building again. On the walk over I was feeling nervous with my palms tightly clenched. I went in the building and went up the elevator and chose the 15th Floor again and it felt like the longest elevator ride ever since I was not in the mood to be patient. I ran up to Simarded's door and knocked furiously with both of my fists. Probably some of his neighbours might have heard all of the noise I was making, but I was too focussed on my goal to be able to notice.

Simarded answered the door slowly. He yawned since it was early morning. He looked like he had just woken up perhaps, But I know it was more likely that he had been making Youtube videos all night and he hadn't gone to sleep yet, why are all Youtubers seems to be nocturnal and stay up all night nowadays? Simarded's hair was messy and falling in front of his eyes, he had to brush it the side. He was wearing a long sleeve red shirt with black and white plaid pajama pants. Even though they were very simple clothes he always managed to make them look good.

"I didn't expect to see you this morning Clara" He said with a surprised tone in his voice.
"I really needed to talk to you." I state confidently, even though I am trying to hide my nerves.
"Well then by all means come in" Simarded shuffled to the side to let me walk past him. I still couldn't get used to hearing the voice of my beloved Youtuber come from this guy, but I had more important things to focus on.

I sat down on his couch among the many books that are scattered everywhere as usual. "What did you mean when you said it might change soon? That I have never been kissed?" I blurt it all out quickly. "Oh that" Simarded chuckles softly to himself and I can tell he is amused by my attitude "Clara, I didn't mean anything by it. I was just kidding." I sigh out loudly since that is a relief. "I just said it for fun. But I really do think you will have your first kiss someday soon, after all who can resist a beautiful girl like you?" He smiles at me and I stare at him "Simarded it doesn't matter, I am not interested in boys right now anyways. I am trying to become an editor and I need to stay on track. Boys and dating will only be a distraction of me.".
Simarded grabs a bottle of gatorade and takes a long sip from the bottle before looking at me again and answering. "You are right Clara. I don't think kisses are worth the trouble that they bring..." Simarded trailed off at the end like he was thinking of something, I wonder what he is thinking about it. He stands there for a moment lost in thought staring off into space and then he walks towards me and sits next to me on the couch, shoving several of the many books to the side to make space.

"If I am being honest with you, I haven't kissed anyone for a while myself." Simarded is talking in a serious voice and I am surprised how much quieter he speaks. His voice still sounds exactly how I have heard it so many times in his videos while playing games but this time there is no laughing or joking in his tone.
"The last time I kissed someone it ended badly. He finally said. "It was a time that I prefer not to recall since it was a hard time for me."
I look at him gentle and I can't help but feel drawn to him. I don't know anything about Simarded except for his Youtube channel, and now he is starting to open up to me more. I touch my hand to his face gentley and look at him. He doesn't exactly look sad, but his expression is hard to read. He is clearly lost in thought and I wish he would let me in more.

Simarded and I sit together on the couch for the rest of the morning. We listen to music and flip through some of his many books. It is a casual time together and his serious voice does not come back. We returning to laughing and making jokes about games and SCPs together. I end up having to leave in the afternoon because I have to go to my job at McDonalds to tell them that I quit. When I showed up my manager was incredibly extremely mad at me since I had missed my work times yesterday, but I was not sorry because I had a new job and better things to do with my time now. I ripped up my resume in front of him and them flipped him off as I walked away. I am so happy that I never have to deal with him again, he was always so disrespectful to his employees and did not treat us like human beings. His jaw was dropped to the ground because of my attitude but I don't even turn around to look at him. I am never going to work at Mcdonalds again.

I get home in the evening just in time to help make dinner for my brother. He is screaming at me to make him Chicken and waffles but as I am preparing the ingredients I hear a quiet ding! from my iphone. I pick up my phone and flip it over and I see a new text message "That is kind of weird because no one ever texts me" I think to myself. But when I open the text, I notice it is from Simarded right away because of how he talks.

-Meet me at the entrance to Willowbend Mall tomorrow at 3PM

I look at the text message again. Simarded is inviting me out to the mall tomorrow? I am so nervous!

Next part at the mall will be up soon guys please leave comments of ideas for what you want to see happen