PART 6: I CAN FINALLY DO WHAT I LOVE?

HELLO everyone, I am really excited for this next part because this was actually what insired me to write the fanfic because I had a dream about this like in Summer break so I hope you like this. Obviously I had to edit a lot of stuff from the dream because dreams aren't real life.

Simarded had bought me everything I needed for a gaming set up of my own? I was dumbfounded. Speechless. It all felt like it had to be some kind of trick. Why would he do that for me? I had barely done anything and we did barely know each other for very long as well. Of course I was so happy I was practically skipping around the room and floating on air and sparkles but I couldn't help but question it all.
"Why would you do this for me Simarded? Why?" I question demandingly.
"Oh Clara.." Simarded chuckles and he has a massive grin on his face and I can see his eyes are sparkling with excitement. "You know your my editor now! You need a proper computer to edit my videos, as well as I want you to be able to play games and enjoy yourself too."
"But it must have cost so much!" I shout out!
"Oh please Clara, it wasn't that much, and I wouldn't be happy earning money if I couldn't spend it in ways that I want to." He scoffs a little and I laugh in response. "I get that Simarded! So Thank you, I owe you big time for this! To be honest though, I said I would help you set it up, but I have never owned a computer of my own soI not sure how to put the parts together. But I am ready to roll up my sleeves and give it a try!" I am confident I will figure out how the computer works, it can't be that hard to put together, maybe like legos.

Simarded just stands there grinning at me. Why is he staring at me? It was getting a little creepy. Then he finally gestured for me to come forward and he spoke "This isn't the only surprise that I have for you Clara. Why don't we take these boxes down to the basement and take a look around?" We grab all of the computer parts and computer screen boxes in our arms again and slowly hobble down his basement stairs. Everything looks the same though, so I don't get what Simarded was talk about. Simarded sets a couple of the boxes down on his bed and then walks over to the closet near his own commuter set up. He quickly opens the door and the door flies open and standing in a pink glow I see the small shadow of a short young boy...

KYLE" I scream because I am so shocked that he would randomly be here! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I have so many questions just running in my head right now, how did he get here? Why was he waiting for us while we were at the mall? Why is everything glowing pink around him? How does my brother even know Simarded? Are they friends? I wonder how Kyle got to know him and how he feels about it. I know he is his idoll.

My brother runs up to Simarded and he looks like a chubby cartoon character because he stands and bobs his head up and down since he is so excited. Simarded  looks down at him "You finish everything we discussed then Lyle?" He gives him a little wink.
"OF COURSE SIMARDED!x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyle is practically bouncing off the walls with energy. Simarded reaches out to give him a high five and a thumbs up and Lyle excitedly returns and his eyes practicaly have stars in his eyes.

"LYLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I am shouting again because I am so confused. My brother sticks his tongue out at me "Nune of your business bleee" Geez what is with this kids attitude? I grab his arm and threaten to make him eat his stinky football socks if he doesn't confess but then he kicks the backs of my knees and I fall down to the floor. Aggggggggg "YOU ARE ANNOYING" Then I grab his head and smush his face down so his nose is pressed against his smelly toes. We roll around on the carpet for a bit wrestling, but I stop when I hear Simarded laughing. He is laughing so hard he can't breathe!
"Boy, you two seem like great siblings!" He says between his laughs. "It must always be an interesting house with both of you around!"
Lyle looks up at Simarded with his starstrike eyes again "She is annoying but I would have rather had you as a brother! You are amazing!" Simarded reaches out and ruffles his hair in a brotherly way "It would be great to have you as a brother too Lyle. How about you head home now, and later on tomorrow you and I play some games together like we planned?" His eyes light up and he nods his head and then scurries up the basement stairs and I hear him leave when he close the door.