Day 4 Him and Wreath laying

Hey guys so I decided I wanted to just write about parts that happened to Liv and Jason becuase the stories were becoming to hard to write. All i remember are the things that happened to Liv and Jason anyways. thanks loves!
On this day Liv and Jason become closer and sugar wasn't in much.

New characters:
Chuck(kid on bus )
Chad (annoying boy)

Previously:
Later they drive to Washington DC. Although Liv wants to sleep Jason keeps her and Estella awake. He sings and they laugh. She has a great time to Washington dc. Then when they get there they first go to the Lincoln memorial and Jason and liv takes a picture together. Everyone says Otp and they both blush. Then they walk together and talk for hours. Later when they get to the hotel Jason and penelope text. Then Liv and penelope find out Jason likes Liv but he won't admit it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4
Liv woke up to a cloudy and gloomy sky and thought what would happen today. She prayed something magical would happen. Later liv, penelope, Danielle, and mrs. Smith went to the ballroom to have breakfast. (The ballroom will be important later)

Liv: morning camilla!
Camilla: morning!!!

Both embrace

Camilla: I missed you so much!
Liv: same!
Camilla: Because UR so tumblr let's take tumblr pics!
JASON!!!! TAKE LIVS PHONE AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SUNSET WITH ME AND LIV IN IT!!!!
jason: my gosh you don't have to yell at me!
Camilla: then Hurry up.

Camilla AND Liv Takes A PICTURE

Liv: (politely) thank you
Camilla: thanks Jason!
Jason: whatever

Livs POV: I know that he likes me i just can't tell if he's just saying it or he actually feels it. Sometimes he's super gloomy just like the sky. Sigh* I hope he does.

Camilla: you ok?
Liv: I'm great and fine ya I think can we have breakfast?

Grabs breakfast

Teacher: penelope and liv let's take a selfie!
Penelope: but I have bags under my eye
Liv: let's just take it

Takes picture *

Later Jason and liv and Laura had a walking talk at the Washington home. As they walked up the hill they laughed and talked until sugar came, then Liv left. When the tour was over they went to have lunch. Danielle and liv sat at a table by themselves until Bruno came and sat next to Danielle.

Bruno: can i sit here?
Liv: sure!
Fernando: hey!
Liv: hi

Fernando plops himself into a chair and starts eating. Jason shows up and sits at a random table.

Liv: if you want you can pull up a chair and eat with us
Jason: oh thanks
Liv: no problem
Fernando: all the girls here think their so pretty with so much makeup on
Bruno: ikr look at how short their skirts are! I rate her a 3
Fernando: 2
Danielle: what about Amanda
Bruno: a -8 billion
Fernando: same
Jason: same
Liv: what about rachel?
Jason: like a 1
Fernando: -1
Bruno: same

And they kept rating girls
Later they (jason and liv) walked into the store together.

Liv: what are u getting for your brother?
Jason: idk ask my mom
Liv: ...

Later liv whispers Jennifer something.

Jason: I hate whispering.
Liv: too bad
Jason: tell me
Jennifer: well Liv has a dog named Pippin and he drinks his own pee
Jason: ok...
Gisele : I want to know
Jennifer: Remember how liv's dog named Pippin drinks his own pee?
Gisele : omg yes

All 3 laugh*
Later Gisele asks Liv what it actually was

Liv: I think Chicago ( Estella ) likes Jason
Gisele : yassss
Liv : laughs *

Principal : Jason you have to come with me.
Liv: bye Jason.
Jason: bye

The bus goes to memorials and all the other "trip" stuff

Later after they see the wreath laying they find Jason.

Liv: good job!
Jason: thanks

High five and hold hands for about 5 seconds and both blush. Then sugar comes and interrupts the moment.

Sugar: you did really good
Jason: oh thanks
Liv: I'll be going
AGENT LAURA! I GOT IT!
Laura: what?
Liv: Remember how I told you that sugar likes Jason? Well I got proof.
Mission accepted and accomplished.

Liv does a barrel roll and sings the James Bond theme song.

Liv: (in a cutesy voice ) hey um Jason can u take a picture of me and Laura?
Jason: ok

Snap*

Liv: thanks
Jason: welcome

Hands phone to Liv and hands touch both blush and smile. Later the bus has a party and liv dances and sings her heart out. Liv starts dancing which makes everyone else dance. Then Fernando and liv have a routine that makes everyone laugh. Liv makes everyone smile and laugh that night. They all go to the hotel and enjoy Georgetown cupcakes. Jason and penelope text about Liv on. Liv's phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this episode the next episode won't be very entertaining or eventful. thank u so much for reading. Bye loves! Liz