Day 10

Hi guys so this is the end of liv's trip. I'm sad that it has to end like this, but then yet I'm happy because liv doesn't have to see Jason that much. Or does she??? If u want a sequel to 10 days of you comment or dm me. OK bye everyone thank u so much for everything.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Liv wakes up with a smile on her face even if she has been having bad days. She's smiling because she knows she has the best friends and how much they will support her. Later she sees Jason at breakfast but ignores him. Later Bruno asks to come sit next to him, jason notices this and turns the other way. Liv goes and sits next to Bruno and camille. Camille and liv starts to whisper and Jason gets suspicious. He keeps looking over at them.

Liv's POV :
I honestly know Jason doesn't like it when i whisper. I want to get back at him. Camille is my favorite. Sometimes she might slip a few things but it's ok because she tells me everything.

Liv: u know I think I'm going to leave.
Camille: me too
Camille: *whispers* I can't believe u date him
Liv: same
Camille:don't be too upset he's a jerk
Liv: thanks ilysm
Camille: ilysmt
Both hug and leave

Later at the airport
Liv laughs loudly with friends, she still feels sad but she doesn't like showing it. Jason keeps staring at her.
Flashback to bus ride:
J: hey
L : umm hi
J: I still want to know why u keep giving me dirty looks
L: no thanks
J: please
L: why should I tell you when You broke my heart
J: I'm sorry I've said so many times
L: i know that
J:then why won't you tell me
L: Because I just don't think it's the right time
Besides ur an ex now
J:I know that but aren't we friends
L:I guess
J: wow...
Did u know I regretted breaking up with you?
L:no I didn't know that
J: when I saw you at Broadway I could take my eyes off u
L: no really
J:I'm sorry our love was fake. I didn't mean to Hurt u.
L: ya well we were fake
stop talking about it I don't want to talk about it

Gisele giggles and liv and Gisele look out the seats to see his facial expressions. 3 hours later once their on the plane liv goes to the bathroom and Jason walks over to her. Seeing him she didn't want to talk to him. She turns and the bathroom door suddenly props open. Scared liv jumps screams and falls into the arms of Jason. Shocked liv stops herself by clinging onto a wall. Jason laughs.
Jason: haha calm down
Liv: sorry I get scared easily
Jason: (still laughing) I could tell
Liv: great
Jason goes to the bathroom first then Liv goes. Jason is planning to scare her but liv finishes first.
Jason: how'd you used the bathroom so quick?
Liv: some people just go to the bathroom and don't stare into the mirror
Jason: darn it I was trying to scare u
Liv: never happening
Jason and liv walk back to their seats although liv can't so she talks to jason.
Then Liv leaves because it starts getting awkard.
Then they arrive home and they all go home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you enjoyed the final day of the trip. I hope u also enjoyed the series. I'll probably be making a sequel to this. It's going to be called 3 months of you. Thank u for reading 10 days of you. See u next time. Ilygsm! Liz~