Day 5 Playa or Lover

Hi guys! I'm so excited to share this day with you guys because it's very speacial(not really ). I hope you guys have been enjoying this series. It's halfway over! Tear* so please sit back and enjoy day 5.

Previously:
Hands phone to Liv and hands touch both blush and smile. Later the bus has a party and liv dances her heart out. Liv starts dancing which makes everyone else dance. Then Fernando and liv have a routine that makes everyone laugh. Liv makes everyone smile and laugh that night. They all go to the hotel and enjoy Georgetown cupcakes. Jason and penelope text about Liv on. Liv's phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5
Mrs. Smith : morning!!!!
Liv: good morning!
Mrs. Smith : Well UR up early.
Liv: I know
Mrs. Smith: :)

Everyone wakes up and gets on the bus. The buses drive to the breakfast diner and everyone sits down to eat.

Bruno: Liv come sit next to me
Liv: ok
Sugar: bye Jason
Jason: bye

Liv's POV : I could tell she likes him it's way too obvious. But I don't want to be the bad guy.

Jason: hi
Liv: hi
Fernando: selfie for the snapchat!!

Snap*

Everyone eats and has a good time.
Later they drive to the airforce memorial and takes pictures. Jason and liv take a picture together which Jason mom adored. Brooke loved the picture so much she wanted Liv to send it to her. Later that day Liv notices that Jason has been a little too close to penelope. Getting jealous Liv keeps saying things that keep both of them away from each other. Then she realized she can just hang out with other guys like Fernando and chuck. So then she hangs out with them and she could tell that Jason didn't like that.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Hi guys! So this was not a very exciting chapter as you can see. Jason and liv are not on speaking terms in this chapter. Let's see what happens next chapter. OK bye lovelies. liz