Chapter 22: Prep Time.

It's funny the way life changes up on you. A year ago, if you would've told me i would be waking up in paris next to the man of my dreams, i damn sure wouldn't have believed you. It was real though. My life had done a complete 180. I went from struggling to find a meal everyday to eating at the finest restaurants in and out of the country. I was blessed, so damn blessed that i was still in disbelief. I was still waiting on God to pull the rug from under my feet. I guess only time could tell.

The next morning, i woke up to the sound of someone banging on our hotel door. Throwing off the covers and slipping on a robe, i stomped over to the door and looked out the peep hole. To my surprise, Ava was standing on the otherside grinning at me with her arms filled with shopping bags.

"shit." I hurridly undid all the locks and flung the door open. "Ava? What the hell are you doing here?" I said, engulfing her into a big hug.

"You think I'd miss my big brother's first Balmain show?" She said, pushing her way through the door.

"What's with all the bags?" I pointed to everything she'd just set on the couch.

"Oh that?" She giggled. "That's your wardrobe for today."

"Who sent you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"No one, silly." She giggled. "You know i love dressing you up so i figured today would be the perfect day to work my magic. Now, where is Dom?"

Before i could answer, she was already on her way to our bedroom. She grabbed a pillow from my side of the bed and began hitting him with it. "Wake uuuuuup" She repeatedly hit him over the head.

Dom sat up abruptly and snatched the pillow out of her hand. "Why'd you let this bitch in?" He grumbled, wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Well good morning to you too, asshole." Ava said with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side.

"Yeah yeah yeah. What do you want?"

"For you to wake up. You have an hour before you have to be at the venue. Get the fuck up now or you're going to be late."

"Who sent you?" He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

She looked back and forth at us weirdly before laughing. "Okay, you two spend WAY too much time together. And if you must know, your manager sent me."

"My manager?" He frowned. "How do you know Terrance?"

"We're friends." She rolled her eyes. "Now get the fuck out of bed and get dressed!"

Without another word, Ava sashayed out of the door and headed back towards the livingroom.

"That girl is such a diva." I giggled.

"She makes my ass itch." He said, finally getting out of bed.

"You want me to scratch it for you?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

He walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist. "Yes please." He grinned, sliding his hands from my waist to my ass.

Just as he was about to kiss me, Ava's loud ass voice boomed through the door.

"DOM, STOP BEING NASTY AND GET DRESSED. DIYA, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." He rolled his eyes. "Let me hurry up and get dressed so i can get the hell out of here." He bent down and kissed my forehead then he headed for the bathroom.

I went back into the livingroom and found Ava sitting on the floor with an assortment of shoes around her.

"What's this?"