Chapter 12: The Time Capsule

A/N: Squad is in the MM. That alien represents Dom for the whole night. You'll understand why after you read the chapter lmao...

We'd been in Amsterdam for a week and i was loving every minute of it. Ava showed us around town and took us to all the hottest clubs. I was having a blast and Ava and i were quickly becoming really close. We were like long lost sisters. Being around her really made me miss Ash though. We'd talked a few times since I'd left but i wished she could have came with us. The parties just weren't the same without my turn up twin there with me.

We only had two days left in Amsterdam so Ava was taking us out again. I'd just finished getting ready when someone started banging on the door.

"Diya, can you get the door?" Dom poked his head out of the bathroom. He'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Who is it?" I frowned. It couldn't have been Ava. She never knocked.

"Your guess is as good as mine." He shrugged. "Just go see who it is."

"Fine." I sighed. I pulled down my shorts some and then padded over to the door barefoot. I wasn't putting on my shoes until Dom was ready to go. "Who is it?" I looked out the peephole but couldn't see anyone. Reluctantly, i undid the locks and opened the door. When i saw who was standing outside, i almost had a heart attack.

"ASHLEY!" I yelled before jumping on her and wrapping my legs around her waist.

"Diya, i can't breath. Get your heavy ass off of me!"

"Nope." i said, popping the P. "I'm neeverrrr letting you go." I shook my head. "I missed you soooo much" i kissed her all over the face.

"I missed you too you, childish bitch." She giggled, wiping my kisses off with the back of her hand.

Grinning, i jumped off of her and stood back to take in her appearance. As usual, Ash was dressed to kill. She had on a cropped gold sweater, high waist leather shorts, and black leather over the knee boots. "You look sexy." I grinned, looking her up and down. "You got all dressed up to see lil ol' me?"

"In your dreams, bitch." She grinned, tossing her long golden hair behind her shoulder. "You don't look so bad yourself by the way." She whistled.

"Why, thank you." I flashed her a picture perfect smile. I did look pretty sexy, if i do say so myself. I was dressed scantily in a leather wrap top, that was one shoulder and came down just above my belly button, matching leather shorts, and my favorite platform boots. I wore no jewelry, just a velvet choker around my neck and some diamond stud earrings. My makeup was flawless and my curls were big and defined. I was feeling myself that night.

"Ash, what the hell are you doing here?" I chuckled.

"I wrapped my business trip up early so i figured I'd drop by and surprise you." She said, plopping down on the couch.

"Well, I'm glad you're here." We have lots to discuss." I said, sitting down beside her.

She cocked her head to the side and looked at me curiously. "You're glowing." She continued to stare at me for awhile before busting out laughing. "You got the dick, didn't you?"

"Maybe." I blushed.

"Soooo, how was it?" She nudged me playfully.

"Not telling." I zipped my lips. "A lady never kisses and tells, Ashley."

"It's good thing you aren't a lady, then."

"Shut up." I swatted her on the arm. "I am a lady." I flipped my hair.

"And I'm a nun." She snorted humorously.

"If you're a nun, I'm a priest." Dom said, walking into the living room.