Introduction

Hi, my name is Joanna but I prefer Jo. My life turned around when my family moved to Australia when I was in kindergarten. I am a shy personal and I don't really have many friends. But I do have 4 amazing friends who I have practically grown up with. Their names are Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael. I have known them since kindergarten and the 5 of us have been inseparable ever since.

But anyway I am 17 years old and in year 11. I go to school with Calum, Luke and Michael. Because of where Ashton lives he doesn't go to the same school as us anymore but I'm hoping his mum lets him transfer before the school year starts up again. Like I said before we have been inseparable since kindergarten and my parents don't mind it at all. At first it bothered me because they were mainly my only friends, but in year 8 I met my other best friend Carolina, she is an only child as well. She was born in the states like me but moved to Australia the summer before year 8. she is like my other half and my parents even call her their other "daughter" which I love because she is like the sister I never had. Oh I guess I forgot to mention that I'm an only child.

Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael were more than happy to add her to our little group. Before Carolina came to our school I used to get bullied. In year 6 and year 7 they would call me a "slut" and "whore" because my only friends were the boys. I would "get sick" and get sent home and just cry until the boys came over after school let out. We would have group cuddling and they would make e me feel better. My parents knew I was being bullied but the school wouldn't do anything about it because I wouldn't tell the principal who the main bullies were. After Carolina came though it stopped which made me happy at first but then around the middle of the year they started calling us lesbians because of how much time we spent together but we were just really close. It stopped after like 2 months. But anyway, enough about that lets just start from the very beginning when I first met the boys....sooo here is my life story so far.....