36

We were currently chilling on my couch while listening to some songs on spotify. I had a glass of wine in my hand while Dustin took himself some beer. I do not drink beer so he had to take some from home.

"What about Jul?" I asked him.

"Well. It's a bit tense now that her parents are getting divorced."

"Yeah, that's understandable." I took another sip of my wine.

"And what about that guy. You said he lives in England. That's a bit complicated too, isn't it?"

"Well, it is. I would like to go back but at the same time I just love this job, this place, people."

"Well, you could always visit us, couldn't you?" I sighed.

"I guess, but I am not even sure what I would do back there." I didn't want to slip back into my old life.

"You could open your own studio, that would be amazing." Dustin said dreamily.

"You fool! Do you know how bloody expensive that would be?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Yeah, but your work would pay it all back, maybe even double the amount you would invest into it." my eyes almost bulged out of my head. There was no way he was serious right now.

"Do you really think that people would come into my shop this much?"

"Honestly, yes." he tilted his head to the side.

"I think so." he smiled, taking another sip of his beer.

"I don't." my brows furrowed at the mere thought of me going through all types of crazy shit to even be able to open my own tattoo shop.

"Just consider it. I am not saying that's the path you should choose, but it definitely seems as a great option for you." he shrugged.

"I should visit England before moving back."

"You could go there for a weekend, maybe it would help you."

"Yeah, maybe." I thought about it for the rest of the night.

In the end Dustin was the one who convinced me to buy the tickets.
It seems like I am coming home next friday.

•••
The whole week was a bit weird. Neither Louis or Zayn were texting or calling, the communication between us cut just to the bare minimum.
I was becoming upset on the inside.

I was watching some show on tv to distract myself when my phone beeped.

Louis: Hey little one. This week is really hectic, sorry. Are you asleep?

I read the message, deciding to answer it after some more time. I really wanted him to taste his own medicine but I couldn't wait for more than 5 minutes.

Me: Hey, I get it.

Louis: I don't want you to feel sad or anything. I am just busy.

Me: K

I saw he was really putting effort into it today but I was still upset.