Chapter 1- What Happened?

⚠️This chapter contains: abuse, self harm, underage drinking, bad language, and suicidal thoughts⚠️

Thoughts are in italics

_____________________________

"please! Stop!" I yelled at him trying to get him to stop. "PLEASE DAD! IT HURTS!"

"that's the point! YOU RUINED MY LIFE, NOW I GET TO RUIN YOURS!" he yelled

Why is he like this? He's my dad, he's supposed to love me and care for me... I guess some people just don't get lucky...

___________time skip__________

Well now that that's over with, I have to get my homework done since I have school tomorrow.

I get my books out and get them done... Sometimes I wonder what the point, its not like I'm good at anything, and nobody would miss me... In fact I actually think people would be happier If I just... Wasn't here anymore.

Anyway I finished my homework now, so off to bed... Nevermind, I can never sleep and it's all because of my stupid head, it just starts to wonder and wonder, I can NEVER get a good night sleep.

___________time skip__________

Welp it's time for school now, I get up, get ready, put some makeup on to cover the bruises, and off to school.

I finally get there and and go to class. Class after class my urges start to get worse, so when we had break the first thing I do, is go to the bathrooms, I go into a stall and take my blade out and then I start cutting, I keep cutting some are deeper than others. After about 15 minutes, I decide that that's enough and I start cleaning up.

I know it's not the most Ideal place to do it but I just couldn't wait to get home.

After I've cleaned up the mess that I made, I leave the bathroom, or at least I try.

I get pushed back by some girl, and they start to kick me, puch me and pull my hair. Honestly I don't even care anymore, it used to get to me before, but now it's like a usual thing, I mean I don't like it, but what can you do?

Anyway I have math next and my teacher is. A. Bitch, she gets mad over the simplest things, I mean I don't have a problem with math, I'm actually pretty good at it, but when you have a teacher like mine... Math ain't fun.

Welp, I'm in math now... AND I JUST CAN'T FOCUS ON A SINGLE THING!!! so I decide to take a nap, I'm in the back anyway, what's the worse that can happen?

"y/n! Y/N!" I pull my head up oh shit it's my teacher, "DETENTION, GO DOWN TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!" ughhh fuck me.

I walk down the hall to my principal's office, I knock on the door and go in,

"whats going on y/n?" he said with a very unenthusiastic voice, I've been here a couple of times, so I'm pretty sure he hates me now...

"I don't know... The teacher just sent me here" I say sarcastically, chuckling a bit

"come on y/n Please dont waste my time or YOUR time" he said, getting annoyed

"ughh I slept in my math class" I mumbled,

"well this is the THIRD this happened, in the past TWO weeks!" he paused, "what's going on?"

"nothing, I'm just tired" I said quickly.

"well, I'm going to have to contact your parents"

Shit, no no no no

"listen sir, I'm sorry, I promise it WON'T happen again" I say trying to hide my panic.