Chapter 3

Dippers POV:
This cannot be happening. Seriously how do they know each other.
"Wait what's going on?" I asked seriously confused. How in the world would they have met?
"Um..i thought you met Wendy last Summer. What do you mean?" Jada said. Even Mable looked confused.
"I mean how do you guys know each other? How did you even meet?" I asked
"Dude Jada came practically every summer of her life here and we became best friends. You did know she's been here right. Who's bedroom do you think you guys found last summer with the creepy carpet?" Wendy replied.
"Wait hold up! Jada has been to Gravity Falls...why haven't we ever known?" Mable blurted out.
"Yeah and I thought you guys knew I came her...the only reason I didn't come last year was because of my knee incident. Also where did you think I went every summer?" Jada answered.
"I dunno summer camp?" Mable asked.
"Wait what happened to your knee?" Asked Soos. I just stared at him thinking "that's what you think of?!".
"I'll explain later Soos and guys haven't you seen pictures of me and Wendy...I've showed you guys pictures before." Jada said. Now that I think about it I do.
"Wait that girl with pig tails and braces was Wendy?!?" I asked in disbelief and Mable started Laughing.
"Uh yeah that was me" Wendy said also laughing. Wow I felt so stupid. I can't believe Jada has been to Gravity falls. I wonder if she know anything about what goes on in this town...