Chapter 4

Dippers POV:
How could I have been so stupid! Last summer Wendy even showed me a picture of herself and her brothers! Hidden behind that picture was another one with the same girl and someone else but it was only a quick glance. I thought the other girl was familiar; that was my sister!

How am I supposed to get Wendy to like me when I called her former self weird?

I really like Wendy and I really don't know what to do...

Mabel's POV:
I feel really bad for Dipper. So much has changed since we came back to this shady old town. I loved it here, but now everything seems so different. Wendy seems so grown up now and I wonder what her friends will be like.

But before I start worrying about Dipper. The has been a huge question on my mind. JADA HAS BEEN TO GRAVITY FALLS?! I can't believe that Wendy and Jada are best friends. I guess that makes sense on who Jada is constantly texting and calling and stuff like that. Hey is that a cat?

Mabel get back on track, you need to think everything out. Dipper looked really upset.

"Hey Dipp," I started. "How's it going?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Yeah-mergfd" he started then mumbled the rest.

"Um excuse me?" I asked

"Yeah everything's great!" He said sarcastically.

"I know your upset, but you need to try. Wendy's not going to just magically fall in love with you," I stated trying to reason with him. "And hey since Wendy and our fabulous big sister-" I said the bold part loudly getting Jada's attention, "-are best friends maybe she can help us," I finished.

"Us?" He said sarcastically.

"Yeah we are doing this together," I said with a half smile as Jada walked over.

"Okay so I know you guys want something when you actually compliment me so what is it?" She laughed and waited for our request.

"Well we could use your help with something important with our awesome bro bro, so we need a favor from you..."