Chapter 1

Adira POV -

I was running towards the wall. I was still really far out and I could already see the colossal standing right in front of the wall. Normal titans were already gathering and heading to the walls. I may be a titan, but I will save as many people as I can. Hopefully also Carla. Right after I'll leave and wait 5 years until the colossal appears again at Trost.

I'm almost there but suddenly there is a huge cloud of dust and steam and the colossal is gone. The only thing still standing there is it's giant footprints and the huge gaping hole that stretched at least 12 meters. If I wanted to go through, it would be a tight squeeze but I think I'll manage.

Titans were already entering and I could hear thousands of screams of horror even from this far out. To get there quicker, I decided to speed up and on impact of my feet on the ground, it cracked. In less than 5 minutes I was already at the walls and was now looking at the hole that I would definitely have trouble squeezing through.

I decided to just get it over and done with. I crouched and squeezed my back as small as I could. I had to crawl through and once I was inside I could stand at my full height. The first thing I saw was blood. So much blood. Every living thing that was near the entrance to the wall had already been eaten by titans or stepped on.

This is horrifying. If I could I would stay outside in my forest forever but I want to save as many people as I can.

3rd POV -

With the entrance of the new titan everything paused for a minute. Humans and their screams of terror were frozen solid while every titan in the vicinity of the new one started trembling and froze. Dropping any humans along the way.

This new titan was huge. It also looked unique and different from the usual titans one would see. It looked to be at least bigger than half the height of the walls; which was 25 meters; and it looked to be a female. With big hips, thick thighs and stomach that definitely looked like fat, yet looked different to normal titan fat. It had big breasts that just seemed to fit with the figure and added an odd beauty that most wouldn't relate with someone fat or chubby.

It had a much darker color skin than anyone had ever seen before, long wavy white hair that was just above its butt, on the lower back, and really bright golden eyes. They looked like they were made out of gold and stored all the riches of the world in them.

After the moments of admiring the titan. It—She started walking further inside. The chaos resumed with her movements. The titans continued eating humans and screams of terror started back up again. To the titans it was like she was a death goddess while to the humans she was some unexpected savior. She killed any titan that she could see. Saved humans all the while walking towards her destination.

In a few minutes she could hear the familiar screaming from a young boy and the panicked scolding cry from an older woman's voice. She sped up until she turned the corner. There she came across the thing that would definitely scar children's memories. The smiling titan was leaning over the collapsed building and started lifting the huge beam that was laying over Carla.

Adira wanted to make a cool entrance so she walked calmly with her huge footsteps which soon caught the attention of both the smiling titan and the 4 humans. Adira kept walking until she was right in front of the titan and the woman in its hands. She could see Eren, Mikasa and Hannes in her peripheral vision. They were standing far away because Hannes had picked them up earlier.

Adira turned her attention back to the smiling titan in front of her. She used her height to her advantage and stood over it almost looking like a predator stalking its prey. The smiling titan, consumed by fear, froze, started shivering and dropped Carla out of its hands. All in that order. Adira quickly put her big hand under Carla as the woman fell into her hands. At that moment, the smiling titan used her distraction as a moment to escape, and quickly; which is unusual for titans; ran away. Adira ignored it in favor of looking at the woman in her hands. She looked incredibly scared and had tried to crawl out of her hands, even with her legs bloody and probably broken.