CHAPTER 29: Us

Tasha's POV:

I must tell him about our son when we got home

I ended the call. It's my dad, sinabi niyang papunta na ang mga bodyguard nya para sumundo saamin

"Vanessa's child is not my child"he said to broke the silence

"I never touch her or anyone. Nothing happened between us"

"Everynight she's always at the clubs"he said

"Ahh okay..."mahina kong sambit upang may maisagot man lamang.

"I really mean what I've said before tasha"he added

"I really love you Tasha"he said and looked at me

"I even used my mother to help me and to act like she dont know about our broken marriage pero ang totoo alam nya. She wants us to be together again"

"Sorry"

Parang lumukso ang puso ko nang mag tama ang aming mga mata. I also love you Livius. I really do. Hinding hindi mag babago iyon.

I hold his hand before i speak and looked at him directly to his eyes.

"It's fine and I already forgiven you. All I know now is that you're finally with me now" I sincerely said

"I never hated you since we got divorce, well before the divorce of course part of that i really hated you" I chuckled.

"Because you're so annoyinggggg. Lagi ka nalang busy and i understand that... But i hated it"i said

"then why you left me?"he asked

I sighed

He's talking about that morning i left him at the condo at simula noon ay hindi na ako nag pakita.

Lumapit ako sa kaniya ay hinarapan upang malaman niyang totoo ang nais kong sabihin.

"I'll tell you soon but not now, okay? And also, You are not safe at our old house for sure doon ka nila aabangan kayat sa bahay ko muna ikaw tumuloy hanggang sa umayos na ang sitwasyon"

"I also want to tell you something very important but i promise bukas nalang"

I hold his hand tightly and look at him again

"I'll be by your side from now on so promise me you will not make any dangerous decision agai-"

He kissed me before i finished my words.

End of pov:

She answered his kisses

"Are you giving me another chance?"he stopped and looked at her with a smile.

Parang nabuhayan ito ng loob nang ma realize nya ang nais ipahiwatig ni Tasha sa kanya.

"Oo nga" She chuckled

Saka muling nag tama ang mga labi at mapupusok ang mga halikan.

He carried her inside their room.

Natawa na lamang bahagya si Tasha

"You really wanna do this huh?"she said