Chapter 14

Midnight, the R-rated hero entered the class, with the brandish of her whip. (I want to own a leather whip of my own. Just think of the feel of a whip on your hand, on your body. It would be so erotic~)

(Anyways~)

The class began as small white boards were passed around the class. All the students went up to the podium, one by one announcing their names and were either rejected or received harsh criticism.

When it finally came to Deku and Zero, they chose their code name.

"My, don't you think that you should choose something livelier, more positive something welcoming. Eh?"

The two of them shrugged and ended up in a glaring match, asking the other to answer for the two of them. Ultimately, Deku conceded. "As you know, we have been Deku and Zero for so long, it's hard to respond to anything else. Besides, we will never be mainstream heroes, reasons everyone knows." Of course, what he left unsaid was that they would never be heroes, but that is not to be said aloud.

Midnight licked her lips, brandished her whip and accepted it. "How youthful!"

And the session ended in a cheer.

Soon, the class returned back to the dorms. (Yes the previous creator mentioned the dorms, so of course I need to write something about it)

All in all, it was a swell matter, all of them would go into the dorm building, go to their respective rooms, unwind, do their stuff, come down to the common area, eat and be happy in their own right.

Yes?

NO!

The world hates introverts and socially inept creatures. Hence, such creatures are inevitably placed in rather unfortunate and bleak instances. It's the survival of the best, right?

All of them engaged into a random and organised chaos, with Kaminari and Sero tossing memes at each other, Mina bugging Bakugo, and of course, Kirishima alleviated the symptoms that these "extras" induced in him.

Ojiro, Tokoyami, Shoji and Kouda went about their tasks without interfering with any of the chaos. Sato, retired to baking after changing his clothes. The girls chattered, as girls do. But, you know how dangerous harmless chatter is? It's all over the place, but never quite. If you ever decide to eavesdrop on some gossiping women, you'll notice how much information they can reveal in a simple flick of their wrist, or no matter how much they jabber, all you'll make out of it is that their cat is an asshole, like all cats are. The girls jabbered. No one was interested, no one knew what. It was just simple chatter to them.

Shoto Todoroki was the most socially inept person other than of course, our soldiers, you know? He awkwardly did whatever his awkward mind compelled him to. Deku and Zero tried to sneak back to their floor.

The point is that they tried to, before Iida threw his hand into his signature chopping motion, indicating that he wanted to demonstrate his class representative duties or rights, whatever it might seem.

"As was previously discovered, the two of you don't know a lot about the amenities that we have been privy to since childhood, so I'll make sure, you know all about the little joys of life. And since, the two of you don't do well in crowds, so I'll make sure, you are with smaller groups to do some activities. What would you like to do?" Iida, (sigh) announced in his characteristic way.

Zero answered this time, "Yes, we can. But, are you good?"

Iida was taken aback, and his expressions became somber, bland, as if all the eagerness was held by force, to compensate for the crescendo of emotions he wanted to hide.

Deku and Zero glanced at each other, as they used to when on a mission, when even a wrong roll of the eye could get you killed. Deku took it over, while Zero retreated back to the fourth floor.

"Iida, let's get on with it, Shall we?" Deku took Iida's hand and dragged him towards the couch in the common room. "What's the first on the agenda?"

And the Iida of professional smiles, chopping hands and instructive voice returned. Deku made sure to ask all sorts of questions and little titbits about those mundane activities such as baking, eating, music, games and whatnot.

It was nice.

He didn't feel much.

He knew he couldn't.

He knew he shouldn't.

He knew it was something that would always be out of his reach.

He knew that he won't feel anything when the time comes.

Maybe, he'll be happy to help these heroes in training.

Maybe...

A/n:

Ok, so like I have some, umm no a lot of assignments due, so yeah.....ah whatever, I'll try to upload earlier next time, but where I live, it's still 27, so I am not really late......Say, how does one learn how to play guitar?

How are you all? It's cold here. College's online, I want to experience campus life. The semester has been shrunk to 3 months. It's wrong. Too short.

What's your favourite season?