Vol 2. 2. Scouting for the eye witness!

Shoko PoV

It was currently lunch break.

And for the first time, in quite a while. I was currently eating my lunch in peace at the cafeteria without anyone suddenly inviting me to their tables or asking me any questions.

Nom.

Nom.

Nom. I nommed my food while humming to myself and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Still.....

20 million private points in order to transfer to Class A, huh....

Earlier today, during homeroom, Chabs overheard some of the students talking about how they wished to reach Class A and stuff. Originally, it was supposed to be a discussion on how to help out Sudo.

Yesterday,  everyone had come to know about Sudo's situation. They were shocked and in disbelief, which was quite understandable. It was also Chabs who told the news about his situation to the whole class and currently only the ones involved in the case and their respective homeroom teachers are able to receive the news.

It was currently Tuesday.

Next Tuesday would be Sudo's only chance to bring proof that he is innocent.

Or at least enough proof to stall the punishment even further....

So what are you going to do, Kazumi?

Man, I really wish the price for transferring classes was lower....

Yes, that would be easier, wouldn't it?

I could've bribed the president even further, but I didn't want to risk it. I wasn't sure on how he'd react if I asked for more than what I received, after all, he was still the student council president of Class 3-A. What if he decided to retaliate and throw hands? The fact that Ayanokoji told me that at the time, if Glasses-senpai went further, I would've been pummeled.

I inwardly sighed.

Well,  I already agreed to save Sudo....again.

So I'll find a way.

I'll be looking forward to it.

Yesterday, the group tried to convince Horikita into also helping but she immediately brushed them off and told Sudo that he hasn't realized the bigger picture.

Sudo seemed pissed but Kushida's words luckily calmed him down at the time. I was simply watching it unfold by the sidelines.

Horikita acknowledges the fact that Sudo definitely has potential.

But at the same time, this was the quick-tempered Sudo we were talking about. Although it was a shock that he got in trouble, it honestly wasn't a suprise considering the fact that many students in our class shared evidence of Sudo's delinquent behaviour during the first few weeks.

At any rate, I decided to seperate myself from everyone else as usual.

Just because we had the same goal.