chapter 15

I want to say sorry for the long wait ..

some mystery will be now reveal ..

hope you like it

enjoy reading guys :)

——-

unknown pov:

"what did you do Mr. colter .. you have been so careless .. how could you do that without the leaders consent?" i ask this old sh*t in front of me .. he shit out everything ..

he didn't who he dealing with .. damn it! what she's planning ? why now? I'm almost finish on my plan .. I just need more time for her to fall on my plan ..

but what is she doing why did she offer a deal with the cross society ? and why now ? does she already knew I'm alive? no no that's impossible.

i get out of the conference room and call my little sister ..

"hello lye?"

"nii-chan"

"I have a question how was everything there? why does ashley set a deal with the cross society?"

" everything are going according to plan .. but nate-nii ashley have been a bit wierd this passed few days. and about the cross society what I heard from aira they offer the deal so they could have a resources but she didn't say for what"

"just how you mention it they are like preparing for something"

"yes indeed .. that was it looks like"

"are they being suspicious on you? you said ashley was somehow a bit weird lately?"

" i don't think they are suspecting me .. and about ashley i don't know how to explain it .. its just she become quite talkative and a bit expressive which was very unusual to her but other than that nothing more .. im more worried about you? are you sure with your plan now? what if she succeed to kill you now nate-nii i dont think I can handle to lose you again"

"you wont lose me sis" that all i said before I hung up ..

I know I had sinned to her , I used her, that's why she had tried to kill me luckily I'm alive ..but why those she befriended with my sister .. does she know I'm still alive? but that was close to impossible ..

the way she act every now and then from the different report I get from my spy and the way she act when I observe her .. makes me think there is two miyushine ashley tatshisuki .. its damned cofusing ..

ashlyn pov:

I watch him as his facial expression turn from determined to confuse ..

I was always watching him even though we harbor each other a hatred for he used me to gain his position ..

I Still love him .. and I hate myself for that. not because I was stupid enough to fall for his charm but because I have use miyu name for it .. I know she don't blame me for it she always said that to me .. to her forgotten sister ..

*flashback*

8 years old both ashley and ashlyn

ashlyn was always keep inside her room never been allowed to play ..

she was treated differently for she didn't inherit the traits she should possess to be the next heir of the tatshisuki clan. she was consider as a disappointment on the clan.

ashley was cold and distance to everyone except ashlyn. she was the younger among the two .. she should be the next heir to replace her unfitted sister but she was so defiant and didn't accept the position but nevertheless she was the one who still hold the position as the next heir.

"miyu I hate them .. I hate mom. I hate dad."*sob* ashlyn while crying

"don't cry even they don't love you I'm still here for you. always be here" ahley comforted her sister..

"I wish we are just one miyu so that we could be their so called perfect daugher ..so they would no longer have to separate the two of us" ashlyn said between her sob.

"do want to be one with me?" ashley

"hai"

"then we'll be one"

"what do you mean?"

"you can use my name and be me .. then I also can use your name and be you"

"but what if we're caught?"

"do you trust me?"

"yes"

"then it sealed" itinaas ni ashley and pinky finger nya na parang nangangako.

"it was sealed" ganun din ang ginawa ni ashlyn bilang simbolo ng pangako nila sa isa't isa ..

simula noon madalas na silang nagpapalitan ngunit hindi naman sila nahuhuli ..

hindi sila maaaring lumabas ng sabay ..

at sa tuwing may lalabas sa kanila pangalan lamang ni ashley ang ginagamit

*end of flashback*

all happen because of me. the whole clan because of me. isa talaga akong big disappointment. pero kahit ganun miyu still stand by my side and take all the blame and responsibility for what happen. whenever i ask her why?

she will smile and said because were one. your fault is mine too.

that's why i would never let my own mistakes to hunt her down .. I will end you Nate Daniel Asakura with my own hands and this time I will make sure of your death.

———

and done na ang chapty 15 sorry for the long wait

thanks sa lahat ng sumusuporta sa story ko ..

lovelots guys.