chapter 10

Someone's pov

"Ano ba talagang plano niya ha?  Pinag iispiya kita para malaman mga plano niya ..

Unknown pov:

"are you saying to me that you don't what she was planning to do with the cross society?" damn is she that stupid ?

"yes"

"I give you this task and you spend many years just so you can be close to that b*tch but you still failed" i said as i gritted my teeth ..

"but she become more lock up and unpredictable she was with us but she never said a thing about the cross society" she reason out ..

"damn it .. Be thankful you are my cousin if not your be dead by now" i threathen her ..

"don't ever dare to betray this clan ... Remember how she mercilessly kill onii-chan" as I mention onii chan her eyes become cold ..

"yes"

i sigh I should be the one looking after her but she need to do this..

"hmm i have a question to ask" she said timidly ..

"what is it?"

"do you have any infomation the so called last heir?" as just mention the name of that stupid mysterious heir make my blood ..

"why?" i ask quietly as i try to maintain my composure

"i think that whoever is that is the key to the mysterious secret of ashley, she was interested with the cross society because of this last heir .. But i don't know why"

paliwanag niya sa akin .. I was taken back but i did't let my facial expression to change

" i have met that mysterious heir once and i can say he/she was only a bad news"

" well im not sure of this but somehow it was something bother me .. By chance do ashley and the last heir is the same?"

"well honestly .. That what i think on before I met this so called last heir .. But im sure of it their not the same .. Sure thing they both possess a superior aura ..

But ashley possess a cold and dangerous .. While this mysterious heir possess an arrogant and playful aura .. Which was making him more dangerous its like you are facing a sadistic demon .."

"they both have blue eyes .. But his eyes glows with playfulness its like he was a predator that play his prey till it die before obtaining it .. thats the only thing you can see on his/her face .. it has a black ninja mask for the nose down to the chin .. then a gothic golden half mask .. a perfect covering for the face and only those terifying eyes is to be seen" ..

"sound dangerous .. But it complicate more things on it"

"neither way its time that you go back before they suspect you"

"yes .. See you soon cai-nii chan"

-third person pov

nasa airport sya at pasakay na ng eroplano ng narinig niya tumunog ang telepono niya ..

*phone ringing*

"moshi moshi?" (hello) sabi nito sa taong nasa kabilang linya

"hime-sama" sagot naman nito

"hai"(yes)

"confirm they meet up" napaisisp ang dalaga sa sinabi nito .. dahil tama ang lahat ng hinala niya ..

"arigato " sabi nito bago binaba ang telepono ..

mas magiging magulo ang mga mangyayari ngayon nakisali na sila ..

"I wonder if your in my place what would you do .. Shimai.." bulong nito sa hangin bago tuluyan pumasok sa eroplanong sasakyan ..

-------------------------------------------------

short chapter lang poh .. thanks sa mga nagbabasa ..

xenxia na po busy ako school .. nareject lahat po kasi ng problem namen para sa thesis ee ..

oh well tell me what you think ..

thanks again ..

yumi.o7