chapter 5 trouble 1

sorry ngayun lang nakapag update yung una ko kasing tinype na bura lang so sorry po .. short lang din po ito pasensya na po talaga ..

anyways thanks sa mga readers ko ..

share nyo nman sa akin mga ideas nyo about dito sa story ko ..

thanks thanks thanks

enjoy reading ...

----------------------------------------------

chapter 5 .. first day of school

(*kring*)2x

*boogsh*

haist so early in the morning an annoying alarm will just going to ruin ur peaceful sleep ..

How i hate morning .. But now i have to get up because its stupid monday and guess what its first day of school ..

I get up and go to the bathroom to do my ritual ..

After 3o mins i end up with a white long sleeves polo shirt then  my legging with my black knee boots ..
(check the side to see the outfit)

I also put a little silver eye liner to give emphasis to my blue eyes ..

Then i check the time ...

HOLY SHIT ITS 7:15 ALREADY !!

And i have to be in school at 7:3o

i rush to the door and grab an apple and car key ..

I decided to use the stairs .. I take a look on the buttom of it hmm just around 20 meter high ... So i jump it on the railing ..

I landed on the basement/parking and rush to my baby an humble midnight blue aston martin vanquish..

I start the engine as soon as i was in ..

I drove in a racing speed of 190kph ..

Im already at school in less than 1o mins and i make a drift and pull over to a empty parking space ..

As soon as i get out of the car the student body were stary some are glaring in irritation .. That make me confuse and i look around ..

hmmmmm ...

Oh i see some of the cars were wash with mud cause by the drift .. So what as if i care .. I just maintain my blank face and walk on the hallway ..

Like nothing happen oh well i dont give damn on it as long as was not late .. I walk straight to office to get my schedule and locker # and code ..

As soon as enter the lady in the desk look up to me ..

'what can i do for you young lady?'

'i need my schedule and locker miss .. Its Ashley Fujiwara'

' ahh this your schedule miss fujiwara and its written on the upper part was your locker # and you will be the one to input your desire code ..

'thank u'

As soon as i was out of the office i get on my locker then after stuffing my things on my locker i start my way to my first class which is management ..

I got there just before the first bell ring i get a seat at the back part of the class room ..
Mga ilang minuto lang unti unti napupuno ang classroom well umubob nlang ako sa desk ko ..

I just my diploma .. Thats why i need to attend school .. But if you ask me I already know those lesson so school is boring thats why I choose in a school for deliquents ..

And to break down which school I will be entering I enter here because my leads is here ..

-------
as the teacher enter the classroom everyone settle down ..

'oh one of the new students belong in our class'she exclaim catching everyone attention ..

'will you please introduce yourself here in front lady?' as she gesture me to go infront ..

I get up and keep my blank face and cold aura .. I stand there and observe my blockmates.. they can't even maintain an eye contact to me .. tss weaklings ..

"ashley fujiwara" i said in a cold manner .. then i nod at my teacher then i started to walk to my seat .. but before i got there a slutty cakeface girl spoke ..

"from what gang or mafia are you ? I'm sure its just a weak one .. pathetic bitch .."

tss .. weak ? im from the dark ice gang i thought so ..

i did'nt bother to answer her .. the teacher of her too ..

in the middle of discussion the door suddenly burst open revealing a very mad guy ..

"WHERE IS THAT BITCH WHOP MESS UP MY CAR!!!?" He shouted ..

tumayo ako .. "are you looking for me pig head?" i ask mockingly ..

_------------------------------------------------------

oh trouble on the first day? haha abangan ..