chapter 6 trouble 2

hello

anyways here is the chapter 6 .. baka kasi matagalan nanaman bago ako maka pag update ulit ee ..

so thanks again and enjoy ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ashley pov:

He begin to rant about not messing with him and i will be sorry for what i did .. He also rant about he being a gang leader ..

The atmosphere is tense everyone is waiting what will happen next ..
In the corner of my eyes I see him .. *sigh* I thought I already lost him .. Really nowadays news spread in just a flash ..

''you know i can forgive you if you beg to me now .. Your beautiful and hot'' the pig head smirk and say in a sickly husky voice and he lean his right hand to touch my face but i slap his hand ..

''do you also know that those who dare to touch my face are already buried 6 feet under the ground'' I said in my cold voice .. He take a step back and compose himself ..

''ang yabang mo .. Sino kaba ha? Dii ka naman gangster .. Dii ka din mafiaso kala mo natatakot mo ko sa mga sinasabi mong yan''  then he lift his right hand to slap me I readied myself to twist up his hand but it was been midstop in the mid air ..

*sigh* this guy is really creepy he just suddenly appear on my side ..

''how dare a filfthy creature like you think to slap princess ashley''

he said as he twist the man hand ..
*crack* ''ahhhhh'' the guy scream ..

then he tried to make a side kick on garrette(the guy who suddenly appear) but garrette dodge it .. then punch its face .. so he collide on the floor ..

''enough garrette''

''but hime sama-''

'' I said enough"

then he chop the nape of the guy to make him unconcious ..

.". You (turo sa isa lalake sa gilid) bring him on the hospital'' 

"Watashi wa mōshiwakearimasenga ōjoda"(i'm sorry princess)

Everyone start to move but just stop as soon as a gang enter the room .. They look at their leader that was already unconcious by now ..

'who did this to our leader!!?' the first guy yelled ..

'me' garrette imediately answer ..

They turn to look at garrette .. And they pale well i can't blame them infront of them was just one of the so called 'emperial knights' ..

They are train from childhood how to fight and depend the emperial clan ..

Since my parents die .. Ojii san took care of me ..

Thats makes me one of the heir of the takahiro clan ..

Although i am direct relative of the takahiro .. I am not recognize before as one of the heir because i was been the only heiress of tatshisuki clan ..

But since my clan have been massacre my 'perfect world' had gone ..

After the incedent in the morning class i didn't go to my next class and just wait for the lunch period ..

'hey ashy i heard what happen to you this morning' kyle said ..

*sigh* 'i didn't intend to be recognize as one of the heir of the takahiro' thats true because as a heir we are intend to stay and go attend home school and learn the tradition as a princess ..

So i won't be surprise if they were being puzzle on how come a princess like me is here .. but even I'm one of the heir ojii-san allow me to go out .. and live my life on my own ..

but garette is so persitent that he still keep track of me ..

"yeah but I didn't think that you will use your rank as takahiro to enter this school are you that desperate" she ask seriously ..

 "yes actually I already found my lead" i said as a smirk crosses my face ..

--------------------------------------------------------------

someone's pov:

I was watching her again from the distance .. now another information was added on my list about her ..

i wonder what will happen to our future .. will she ever find in her heart to forgive me? babalik pa kaya yung dating samahan namen .. mapapangiti ko pa kaya sya ulit .. ngingitian pa kaya niya ulit ako gaya ng dati?

haist .. bahala na basta poprotektahan ko sya at ang tunay niyang pagkatao .. I'll always be your shadow if thats the only way to protect you from them again ..

at the corner of my eyes i can see he was looking at her with admiration .. the man who can offer her happiness .. the man who was so coward to show his love  to her .. the man i truly envy

i just wish one thing that was please don't seek for the answer because it will just hurt you .. i know you can't forgive me but I still love you .. my miyushi ashley tatsumi .. my love .. my world ..

------------------------------------------------------------

garrette at the side ----------------------------------->>

yumi.o7