chapter 4

a/n : magstart po ito dun sa bago napunta ng bar sina ashley at skyla .. papakilala ko na din po si skyla dito .. enjoy reading ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third person POv

pagkatapos makipag usap ng dalaga sa binatang si alexander na isang magaling na intel umupo sya sa couch sa living room ng kanya condo unit ..

iniisip niya pa din ang mga impormasyon binigay sa kanya ng binata .. na parang lalo pa ng pagulo sa sitwasyon niya ngayon ..

"gusto ko lang naman tuparin ang pangako sa kanila .. pero bakit parang sobrang komplikado namanbulong ng dalaga sa kanyang isipan ..

pinagmasdan muli ng dalaga ang mga larawan na kalakip ng mga impormasyon hiningi niya sa binatang intel ..

"masyadong magaling ang gumawa nito para hindi mag iwan ng bakas pero sino ang mga taong sa mga larawan .. bakit wala ang taong yun dito? ano ba talaga kinalaman niya sa mga nangyaritanong niya sa sarili ..

nasa kalagitnaan sya ng malalim na pag iisip ng biglang may nagdoorbell ..

_____________

ashley pov:

i frown as I hear the doorbell .. I'm not expecting anyone by now .. and no one knows that I'm using this unit especially that stupid stalker ..

i grab my dagger on the top of the side table before going to the door .. 

i concentrated my senses to whoever is behind this f*uk*ng door .. but i find it odd because the presence of the people is quite familiar to me . i just can't figure it out who is it ..

in deciding what the best thing to do i just open the door and quickly grab her arm and slam her on the wall beside the door ..

"ouch ! your so damn brute!" she said with her dramatic reaction .. with that i recognize her she seem to look different for the last time i so her .. especially her hair ..

are you wondering who is she? well she was m-------------------------

" how dare you to do this to me ?! don't you even miss me? I'm your best friend how could you do this to me" how dramatic with that she start to nag me about what I just did to her .. and you also hear it right this crazy girl was my so-called-bestfriend ..

if you also wonder if she was my bestfriend why she was not included in my gang .. actually she was my right hand .. it just that she had to handle something about our underlying gang here ..

and also she was so famous in and out of the gangster world .. many feared her but most of them admire her .. she the only one in my gang that doesn;t wear a mask .. her reason? she said she was beautiful so why she had to hide it .. 

well part of her statement were true she was really beautiful ..she was skyla cole asakura .. known in the gangster world as dark glacial (same as cold)

she an expert with guns and shurikens .. a long and mid range fighter ..

"hey your not even listening to me" with what she said i came back to reality that she here bugging on me ..