she is my everything ( Siblings)

Name: SHE IS MY EVERYTHING.

Till now there are boys who are mumma's boy, Papa's boy but he is his sista's boy...

A boy is shown riding his bike at full speed on a main road which is fully filled with traffic. Soon another boy over took him and turned to the 1st boy and smirked at him.

The 1st boy got furious and increased the speed of his bike....it is revealed to be siddharth the one and only brother of the Vaishnavi the queen of business world and the other one is his rival vasanth who always messes with him as sid is rich, handsome, hot and he gets everything he desires....

So vasanth planned to defeat him and called him for a bet race. As a 19 year old boy sid was provoked by his call and accepted the challenge even though he knows very well that his sister don't like these things.

And now he has started the race but before itself he has sneeked out of the college not getting caught by his guards...now they were riding their bikes at a high speed and incourse of that they litreally made a women to fall on the road from her scooty...

Finally they were about to touch the finish line but....sid saw something which made him to get heart attack...

He saw Vaishnavi...his one and only elder sister who is soo protective of him was standing at the finishing line with the victory Flag. Seeing her there he slowed down a little....

Vaish: comeon sid....just few metres....she shouted from there. Sid got surprised and increased the speed again and atlast he won. But he was so scared that he is gone now...

Both Sid and vasanth stopped their bikes and got down. Vasanth was terrified seeing the queen of business world along with her guards.

Sid smiled at her sheepishly...while vasanth gulped down in fear.

Vaishu came to them and hugged sid.

Vaish: vaishnavi's brother never loses....not even in a bet race....she said smiling at him...but he knows what's coming next...

Sid: ok di...we will go to college now bye....he said and tried to get in the bike but she held his wrist tightly and glared at him while he also gulped in fear.

Vaish: no need to go to college now....let's go home...

Sid: but u said u have an important meeting today.

Vaish: nothing is important for me more than u...now let's go....she said and dragged him to the car and also she signalled the guards something which sid didn't noticed.

Vaishnavi a 25 years old women, who has self-made her own empire all over the country...she is just 25...but the business she does will not be believed by anyone...her company SIDDHARTH ENTERPRISES is the India's top most company which has its branch in every sort of business....losing their parents at the age of 12 and sid was 6 years then ...as everyone tried to take away their property by trying to kill him she became over protective about him....but the love they shared was the purest of all...

He also very well know how much his sister loves him..and how much she is over protective about him...he always hears to her but sometimes his mind and age doesn't co operate with him when someone like vasanth provokes him...

Vaishu was soo much protective on him as she bought the whole college which he is studying on the second day itself as some seniors bullied him. She brought the college and fired those clingy teachers and gave TC to those bullying seniors from the college to ensure his safety...above all these there will be body guards around him but not disturbing him at anytime...

They reached their mansion. Sid was really scared that what punishment she will give for this thing.

They entered and sid was about to run to his room but she blocked the way to the stairs and stood crossing her hands over her chest glaring at him with one eye brow raised..