BABY BRO (Siblings]

A big Mension

On that Big Mension one a room. A 24 years old  boy sat and hold a photo and start talking a with that photo.

Boy : Baby bro I really love you. You know na your dada how much love you. Don't think I don't love you and I know you are happy with your bhai sumed. Yeah I know sumed is so protective for you from childhood of course you are our baby bro. We love you so much. Mein and sumed is twines. From childhood we did so much fights. But not only fights we are really love each others. We can die for each others. On that time You come in our life. Then you are make a special place in our life. You are our lifeline. You are our life. We really love you.But after that incident we lost our parents. I know It's really effect you and then I also gone away from you because sumed misunderstanding me. That's why Iam now here. Away from you all. But I know sumed will taking care of you so much. I was saw from childhood. He fullfill Your all wishes.

So I don't have any tensed about that. But Iam scared about that you will misunderstanding me then what will happen? I can't bear everything but not your hater. You know na how much I love you tears come from his eyes.
Then suddenly on that time a girl come and say

Girl : Abhi

So that's boy is abhi. The most popular business man in pune. He is really rude and arrogant for Others but they didn't saw his soft side. He is really soft for his baby bro and his loving ones. Abhi have so much revels that's why he have so much bodyguards.

Abhi : Vaish you

That girl is Vaishnavi. Wife of Abhishek. He is know everything about that and he know his baby bro and  she love abhi so much and abhi's baby bro also. She all the time support abhi so much and sometimes he think that it's all because abhi away from his brothers. He away from his baby bro also that baby bro his life.

Vaish : Abhi I know you are thinking about that. But it's not your fault. It's only my fault cut by abhi

Abhi : No It's not your fault vaish. Please don't blame you and please forgot that and stop talking about that's things .

Vaish : Ok but please don't think It's your fault.

Abhi : Hmm

In others side

In Mumbai

On Biggest Mansion.

On startstairs One boy who is 24 years and a girl. Talking with each others.

Girl : Sumed please forgot about that's things.

Sumed : How can I Malika? He is twin brother. You know na. How much I love him. But after that incident I was start hate him. I don't want to meet him.

He is sumed. Mumbai's one of biggest business man. Who was cold for all people. Expect his family and his baby bro. His life is his baby bro. He can see anything but can't see his baby bro's eyes tears. Who wil try to harm his baby bro then you will see his bad side. He only sweet for his baby bro and worst for all.

Then Malika is sumed's wife. She is so sweet and beautiful girl. She love sumed's baby bro as his baby bro. Love his baby bro so much

They are talking then suddenly they hears a boy's Crying sound and then they run to his Room and saw he is Crying.

Sumed : What was happen baby bro? Why my baby bro is Crying? Say baby?who make you cry say me. I wil not goona to spare him

Sumed saying worriedly and malika

Malika : what happen bacha? Why are you Crying? What happen baby say me? Please baby

The boy is there little innocent, cute, baby bro Siddharth. For all he is baby bro. He is applepic of family. He pampered by all people. He just say that what he want. Sumed wil give that in some minutes. Sumed and Abhi's life is he. He is there baby bro. He is soo cute. He start crying in small small things of Course because he is still kid. He is 16 years little boy. Now Let's see what was there baby bro doing. Why he Crying?