You Are A Brother Like No Other (Siblings)

It's sidnavi fan fiction

small introduction - siddharth and vaishnavi studies in same school same class but in different section both were in 8th class both parents was friends but lost thier contact after sid's father's death.

At St. Josephs school 9.00am class was going on suddenly a student from section B and said

Sir may I come in

Teacher(T) said yes

Student  - Sir mishra sir was calling vaishnavi rao to section BFor giving some books.

T  - Vaishnavi go and take your books.
Vaish goes

On the other side sid was getting late for school that's why he came running and reached class. Both reached at same time and didn't notice each other coming from opposite way.

Sidnavi  - May I come in sir?

But actually both bumped with each other and by mistake vaish falls down in front of whole class. Whole class including sid was laughing on her.

She was crying. When sid saw her crying he stops laughing and see her and saw that she get hurt on hr knees from falling.

T - vaishnavi can't you see and walk  . And siddhart you this happens because of you see how badly she got hurt now take her to medical room. Sid was feeling guilty for his behavior and takes her to medical room nurse treated her.
Sid apologize for his mistake.

Sid - I am sorry it's all my fault I am seeing somewhere else I don't do this intentionally

Vaish - it's ok it's my mistake also.
But she was crying till now.

Sid - now why are you crying is it hurting.

Vaish - no it's not that much but whole class were laughing on me

Sid - they all were mad

Vaish - that means you are also mad you also laughing.

Sid chuckle. And ask her name.

Sid - waise what's your name?

Vaish - vaishnavi rao. And you

Sid - siddharth nigam. Friends

Vaish - best friends accha let's go to class.

Both were about to leave. Suddenly vaish's phone rang. After taking call vaish hear something which made her freeze at at the spot. Actually the call is from city hospital and tells that her dad was in critical condition  . Phone fells from her hand and many tears were coming from her eyes.

Sid saw her and said  - what happened vaish is every thing ok why are you crying? Who's call was that.

But vaish didn't said anything she can't able to think or something.her mid was going blank. She doesn't know what to do she doesn't have anybody in this world except her dad  . But somehow she tells Sid that her dad has some rare disease and now he was in hospital.

She was about to go but Sid held her hand and said

Sid - don't worry everything will be ok. I am here na.now come with me I will take you to hospital.

Vaish - but why you want to help me.

Sid - I was feeling like you need me there. Aur waise bhi friends hote kis liye hai now come.

They reached hospital and goes to her dad's room.

When vaish's dad (vd) saw Sid he remember him that he is his friends son.
He knows he didn't have much time. He said -