Part 8(Naira's hidden pain)

Hey guys,
It's been a long time I haven't updated this story, but as u know I was busy with my other story...so, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik making kairav sleep as he wanted to sleep with him....naira entered the room and saw them happy together...kartik wanted to talk to her, but he knew that it was not the right time...now, he just wanted her to rest...

KARTIK:(opening his one arm) Naira...idhar aao...mujhe pta h tum thik se so nhi paati hogi naa mere bina..ab mei aa gya hu naa...
Tum mere pas sojao...aao jaan...

KAIRAV:(signaling her to come) hnn mumma...aaj hum dono papa ko zor se huggy krke soyenge so that vo humse kbhi dur naa jaa ske...(to kartik) apko pta h papa...
Hum sbse zyaada miss apko mumma ne kiya tha...chhup chhup kr roti bhi thi...

Kartik knew that she was suppressing her emotions...he signalled her to come to him...she came to him and slowly laid down in his embrace...kartik wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead gently...she hugged him more tightly, keeping her head on his chest...kairav slept after sometime, but sleep was far away from naira's eyes...kartik found her lost in her own thoughts...he caressed her hair and saw her eyes welling up with tears...he slowly laid kairav fully on the bed and got up taking her in his arms...tears rolled down her eyes as she was not able to control more....kartik took her to the other room and sat on the bed taking her in his lap...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Jaan...
I know u missed me...pls apne emotions dbba ke mtt rkho...take it out...rona h toh ro lo...but pls mujhse apna pain mtt chupao....
Pls chup mtt rho...say something bachaa...

Naira burst into tears hugging him...kartik hugged her tightly nd caressed her hair...he too had tears in his eyes seeing her state...
He wanted to heal her wounds nd make her the same old bubbly naira...he rubbed her back and kept kissing her hair time to time to calm her...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) itni chup kyu ho...kuch toh bolo jaan...
Say something...I know tumhare mnn mei boht kuch chal rha h... just say it to me...(cupping her face)

NAIRA:(looking at him with teary eyes) I..m...s.or.ryy...k.kart.tikk..p.l
s.s...m.uj.h.e...m.aa.f...k.rdo...I..m...s.o...s.or.ryy...(crying heavily)

KARTIK:(confused) sorry kyu naira...tumne esa kya kiya bachaa
...(saw her breathing unevenly due to excessive crying)...shh...bss
..bss..shh..phle shaant hojao baby..
.calm down...shh bachaa...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead)

She was still crying...kartik couldn't see her like this...he just cupped her face and kept his lips on hers, taking her in a kiss...he started kissing her softly trying to assure her that he's there for her...naira was numb to react, but started responding after a while...
They kissed eachother for sometime pouring out their fear, insecurities and guilt in the kiss...
Kartik tried to break the kiss, but naira kept on nibbling on his lips, not ready to leave him...kartik let her do whatever she wanted and rubbed her back, calming her....
Naira left his lips after sometime and snuggled into his chest, hugging him...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Naira...tumne sorry kyu kaha...pls share kro mujhse...bolo baby...
(Cupping her face)

NAIRA:(lowering her head) kyuki it's my fault...sb meri vajah se hua h...tumne mujhe bachane ke liye apni jaan ka risk liya...tum meri aankhon ke saamne cliff se gire, pr mei kuch nhi kr payi tumhare liye...naa mera paer(foot) bus mei fasta aur naa hmei itna time lgta bus se nikalne mei...tumne meri jaan bachane ke liye itna kuch kiya...aur m.mei... mei..n.hi...b.ch.aa...p.ay.i...t.u.mhe...I..m..s.or.ryy...me.r.i..v.aj.ah...se...t.um..c.om.a..me.i...the..s.bs.e..d.ur... m.ei...b.oh.t...b.uri...hu...(crying badly hugging him)