Part 31(A new ray of hope)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...I'll try to complete the story till tomorrow as I hv my exams from 5 March...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik sitting in the doctor's cabin and discussing about naira's health conditions...

DOCTOR:(after discussing her reports with him) toh kya decision liya aapne Mr goenka...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) doctor agr hum yeh pregnancy continue kre toh meri naira ko kuch hoga toh nhi naa...(worriedly)

DOCTOR:(explaining him) Dekhiye mr goenka...mein aapko jhoothi umeed nhi dena chahti... ese cases mei risk toh h...pr kayi baar miracles bhi ho jaate h...agr aap yeh pregnancy continue krna chahte ho, toh aapko naira ki boht ache se care krni hogi...ab 6 months ke liye boht careful rhna hoga...pr iska mtlb yeh nhi ki naira stress le...unka iss condition mei khush rhna boht zroori... infact medicines se bhi zyada zroori h ki vo khush rhe aur stress toh bilkul naa le...

Kartik was confused what to do... whether to take the risk or not..he recalled the time of their first pregnancy when kartik didn't wanted to take any risk and then how God snatched their baby at the end...kartik went home and saw naira happily playing with akshu...he sat beside her nd hugged her tightly, trying to hide his tears...naira wrapped her arms around him and caressed his hair..

NAIRA:(sensed something wierd) Kartik kya hua tumhe...mera mendak itna upset kyu h...aur kaha chle gye the humei chodke...
(Cupping his face) Tum thik ho naa kartik...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) mein bilkul thik hu...abhi office ke kisi kaam se jaana pda..vrna mein apni naira ko chodke kaha jaa skta hu...aur mein upset nhi hu, bss tumhari yaad aa rhi thi..

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) aww I missed u too patidev...tumhe pta h mein aur akshu abhi tumhare baare mei hi baat kr rhe the ki tum iss world ke best husband aur best papa ho...we love u so much...hnaa akshu..(caressing her face) chlo ab..Papa ko kisi do, jaise mumma ne sikhaya tha aapko...

KARTIK:(smiling) aww...meri princess ko kisi krni bhi aati h...

Akshu giggled and stood up on the bed...she walked to kartik slowly, who opened his arms for her...she hugged him tightly, snuggling into his neck...kartik kissed her forehead and akshu made a pout as naira taught her...
She held kartik's face and kissed his cheeks one by one...kartik finally smiled wholeheartedly nd hugged her tightly...naira too joined the hug...

KARTIK:(to naira) bachaa tumne medicines li...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) le li h mene medicine...tum plss itni tension mtt lo kartik...mein aur hmara yeh chotu baby bilkul thik h..(keeping his hand on her stomach) pr tum thik nhi lgg rhe ho mujhe...kya baat h kartik...abhi bhi dar lgg rha h uss sapne ki vajah se...(caressing his face)

Kartik nodded as he couldn't tell her the actual truth...akshu slept in his lap, so he made her sleep on the bed...naira made him lie on the bed nd laid beside him...she took him in his embrace and caressed his hair, kissing his forehead...kartik hugged her lightly, not to hurt her...he snuggled into her neck and caressed her belly lovingly....

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Kartik tumhe pta h mumma khti thi ki agr hmara vishwas hmare dar se zyada strong ho naa, toh kbhi kuch galat ho hi nhi skta...
Tumne jo bhi sapna dekha, vo tb tkk sach nhi ho skta jb tkk tumhari will power strong h...hmm..(caressing his hair)

KARTIK:(looking at her) Naira if u don't mind..kya mein mumma ki dairy pdd skta hu...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) Offcourse...vo tumhari bhi toh mumma h naa...hmare cupboard mei pdi h...jbb mnn kre toh pdh lena...shayad usse tumhara mnn shaant ho jaye...(caressing his face)

Kartik nodded smiling at her...At night, when naira had slept he got up and took out the diary from their cupboard...he sat on the couch and starting reading...he got strength reading it and was determined to fight for his naira and their baby...he couldn't afford to lose naira and their baby...he made up a decision to not to give up till the last moment...

He went to the bed and saw naira sleeping peacefully, hugging akshu...he kissed both of their foreheads and caressed naira's hair thinking something...

KARTIK:(in his mind) I promise u bachaa..mein darunga nhi...abhi toh real fight start hui h...I'll fight my fear for u, for our baby...tumhe kuch nhi bta skta naira...I m really sorry ki tumse itna bda sach chupa rha hu, pr mein jaanta hu ki tumhe aur hmare baby ko kuch nhi hoga...mein tumhara pura khayal rkhunga, tumhe khush rkhunga...mumma ki diary pdd ke boht strength mili h mujhe...iss baar vesa nhi hoga jo phle hua tha
...mein delivery ke time bhi tumhare sath rhunga...I love u naira...I love u so much...and I love u baby..(caressing her stomach) Papa aapko aur mumma ko kuch nhi hone denge...ab mujhe meri naira ka strong mendak bn na pdega...sherni ke husband ko darne ka koi hkk nhi...(determined to fix everything)

Saying this, he slept beside naira, hugging her lightly...Kartik was now determined to take the risk...
He finally got a ray of hope in the sky of darkness...he decided not to tell naira about anything or else she'll take stress...

Like this, 5 months passed...now naira was 7 months pregnant... she didn't knew anything about her complications as kartik never let her know anything...her condition was improving and he already told the doctor that they'll not tell anything to naira...In these 5 months, kartik took care of naira like a glass doll...he went with her to morning walk daily so that she can hv a normal delivery
...naira sometimes felt wierd when kartik became overprotective for her, but she shrugged it off as it happened during akshu's time too...kartik kept her safe and happy in all these months and beared her tantrums too...the whole family adored them and prayed for their happiness...kairav too took care of naira in kartik's absence very well...akshu could now walk properly and speak in baby tone...
She loved her papa the most as she was papa's princess...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira's midnight mood swings, kartik sleeps on the couch for her...