chapter 5

Mia

I couldn't believe he just said that.He was looking at me intently like he was waiting for an answer.His brown eyes bore into mine and I couldn't make myself to look away.

I opened my mouth and closed it,as I had no words coming out of my mouth.My hand was squeezing the dear life of the pencil in my hand.

Suddenly a smirk was forming on his face which turned into wild laughter.He banged the desk with his hand pretty hard which caused a huge noise in the quiet classroom,not to mention his laughter accompanied.

"You should have seen your face !" he managed to speak between his laughter.I felt like a total jerk now.Wonderful job staring at him ,stupid girl.

"Mr.Mathews and Ms.Rose, stand up!",Mr.Brown called out loudly to which I stood up immedietely,and of course Frank didn't stand until I gave him a glare.

I couldn't believe Frank was still trying to control his laughter which may burst out anytime.

"This kind of behaviour in my class is definitely not acceptable"Mr.Brown spoke as I was looking down to my book.He might give us an assignment,I thought.

"Out of my class.Now."

Seriously!this can't be.I was about to protest but Frank already started picking up his books."Frank wait!" ,I whisper yelled at him,at which he raised his eyebrows.

"He told us to get out Rose,come on let's go"he said and closed his bag zibs.

"Sir,we apolagise for our behaviour"I said trying to sound innocent.

"Out Ms.Rose",Mr.Brown spoke in an uninterested voice.OK,now I give up!

I walked out of class without looking back and Frank was beside me.I can't believe this,I was literally kicked out of class because of this stupid guy.

"So ..what now?",he asked me and I didn't answer.All I could think was I was kicked out of my math class,the first class of the day because of him.I started walking a little faster as I was fuming but he caught up with me.

"You angry with me now? Come on Rose..we can't let Mr.Brown break our friendship now can we?",he suddenly came in front of me making me stop.

"How about we go somewhere out,you know I'm pretty bored.Like eating or something.I have a free hour next.What do you say you have a free hour?"he asked me.Was he like literally asking me to go out with him.

"You mean,going out of school during class hours?"I asked him like it was a crime.Ofcourse all this must be so normal for him.

"You've never left school during class hours?"he looked shocked would be an understatement.He was looking at me like I was from another world.

"Yes ...I mean no I've never bunked.You see i'm a very sincere student,unlike you"

We were now in the ground."So what...you're coming?"he asked me.

"I know pretty well that you have a free hour next,and besides take it in this way..I'm making up to you for that girlfriend incident.Anyways you have to experience doing bad things you know,its fun"he said again looking at me with puppy like eyes.

"Yes I have a free hour next,but this is not any making up to me .This is destroying my innocence I have as a sincere student" I told him as a smirk was forming on my face.

"So then lets get destroyed together?"he held out his hand for me.I looked at his hand.It was waiting for my hand to be in it.Was this the right thing.Was Frank the right thing?...

"Sure I'm coming" I was now fully smiling.I placed my hand in his,and started walking towards the gate.

"But how do we go out?"I asked him worried.What if we got caught.

"Just wait and see"he said and took me to the back gate of the school.The back gate to our school was never used and it was like almost ignored by the students.

We reached the gate and Frank slowly opened the gates.It was a small gate enough for two people to pass through.Once we were out,we reached his bike he sat and put on his helmet."Hop on"he said with a smirk to which I rolled my eyes.

I sat and was maintaining a pretty fair distance between us.Frank's bike was the bullet kind of a bike,which would make everybody drool.Including me.

"You might wanna sight tight Rose.The journey's going to be pretty long and fast"he said leaning a little back.

I reluctantly moved a little closer to him.I still remember when I was holding him the first time he dropped me home.

He suddenly started the bike to which I was jerked behind but caught hold of his jacket and circled my hand around his torso.Weird.

"Stupid" I said a little loudly so that he could hear it even though the noise of his bike was deafening.

"That...I am"he said shaking his head laughingly,after which we set of for our imaginary date,no,not for him...it was for me.

**********************
A picture of what I think Frank looks like.What do you guys think??

please do vote!!!it means a lot

please do comment!!

Love xoxo

pearl-pearl