Chapter 13

Mia

"Mer! you look beautiful!" ,I squealed because she looked so pretty.A short red dress which came a little above her knees, showing off her curves which looked so amazing.

"I know .... your turn now!",and she turned me behind pushing my shoulders towards the closet.

"Yeah I know...but don't you think it's a bit too early? " ,I asked her as she was super excited to go to this party.I was too,but the nervousness was more.

When I told Meredith what had happened in the auditions,she was really pissed.She hated Natalie,but after telling her what happened her hatred had just increased.

Nevertheless when I told her that Frank helped me, she smiled and told me that Frank likes me.But I just shushed her thoughts away,as I didn't want to entangle myself in the mess of thinking what he feels again.He likes Natalie,right?I had thought.

Meredith was so happy that she was invited to the party that at first she thought I was kidding.But when she realised I was not,she hugged me real hard.This was her first party too,just like me.

And now here we are,getting dressed for Frank's party,well Meredith is...not me,because there was still an hour left for Frank to pick us up.

"No I think the time is perfect! you should get dressed now...what are you not excited or something?",she asked.

"No its not that...its just,well Natalie will be there and..." I trailed off until I felt both her hands on my shoulders.

"There's nothing to worry about,when I'm around...everything's gonna be fine.Just forget all these things and enjoy...don't let these things take your smile away..",she said in a motherly tone and I just nodded at her.

And after said that,she pushed me in the closet again,giving me a time limit of five minutes to select the dress,and I just succumbed to whatever she said.

**

"Perfect!"we both told to each other in unison and giggled.

Meredith had her hair curled slightly which complemented her pretty red dress with her red heels,she really looked perfect.

Well I was,wearing a short black dress.which complemented my fair skin tone.I had blow dried my hair to give them some volume,and I guess that has worked out pretty well.

Suddenly my phone started ringing,and realised it could be Frank rushed to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose..you ready?"

"Yeah..I am..you coming now?"

"Ahh well im waiting in front of your door.."

"What?...oh ohkay yeah we are just coming..one second" I said and cut the call.

"Meredith...he is here"

"What?" she said and started straightening her hair with her fingers and adjusting her dress.

"Yeah let's go..."I told her and with one last glance towards the mirror I made my way out of the room,with Meredith following me.

"Mom I'm leaving.!"

"Alright honey,enjoy and be back before midnight!" she replied And I just nodded.Curfew!

"Yeah mom..thanks"

I walked carefully towards the door,making sure not to fall because of these high heels Meredith made me wear.Adjusting my hair and giving Meredith one nod and a smile I opened the door.