Chapter 12

Mia

We walked towards the football court and sat down in silence.His knee touching mine again and I,just moved my leg away,sure he wouldn't have noticed.

"Don't take Natalie seriously...she has always been this way",he said sighing.

"No its totally fine.."I replied,trying to be modest.

"You know...we were friends from childhood.We were even dating once upon a time.But she cheated on me,when I trusted her.She didn't care about anything or anyone Rose,not once.

I liked her back then,I think I really did.But when she cheated...I was left broken.

But then,she apologised to me.She said she would never do it again,that she liked me only.That she would be my girlfriend again,and become a better person.

I accepted her apology,because she sounded true,real.From then,we are back as friends again.After that incident she has changed.She became a better person.Our relationship,has come to a new point now.A point where I don't know what to do.

And when I just decide what is good for us,she does stuff like she did today.She can be a total bitch sometimes.Don't take her seriously Rose.She doesn't mean what she says in her anger."Frank told me and I just sat there,listening to him silently,listening to the birds around the guys playing basketball at some distance.

I just nodded back in return."So do you love her then?"I asked him,although I didn't want to know the answer.

"Love? Ha! never thought about that...",he said surprise,sitting up straight.

"I don't know Rose.Love is some serious stuff...And I don't think love is what I'll get in life.. What about you?do you love someone?"he asked me completely turning towards me.I was flushed.

"Yeah...I think I do.Not really sure"I said smiling to him,blushing at the same time.

"What!you didn't tell me you loved someone. Who is it?",he replied back almost immediately,he was more excited than I was.

"I can't tell you that...its a secret"I replied sticking out my tongue,to which he just rolled his eyes.

"Hey come on..I thought I was your best buddy!"he said faking a tear,which made me laugh.

"You still are.."I replied back in a softer voice.

"So tell me,who is it?"he asked again to which I shook a no with my head in a playful manner,but if he seriously asks me again the answer might just slip off my mouth.

"Uh!...OK..does the guy know you like him?"he asked me.

"No"

"What?"

"I said no"

"He doesn't know?"

"Nope",I nodded my head like a dumb person.

"But why? I think you should confess your love to that person.Ok do I know that person?"he asked me,excited as ever.

"Frank...forget it I was just kidding.",I said trying to change the topic as fast as I can,I faked a laugh.

"Are you serious?I thought you were serious"he replied with a sigh.I relaxed a bit as he let this one go.

"But if you really liked someone,like you told me I would make sure you would confess to that person right away.."he said to which I nodded.

"Don't worry...I was just kidding Frank"I replied learning one thing-not to bring this topic up....ever again.

"Anyways I have something to show you"he said pulling out his phone from his pocket.He switched it on the started playing the video of my dance.