four

Narcisa stepped out of the dressing room, wearing her regular clothes - a matching grey two piece skirt and top with white heels

Narcisa stepped out of the dressing room, wearing her regular clothes - a matching grey two piece skirt and top with white heels. She motions for the others to follow her, "Ikaris grab my bags." The man sighs but listens, she looks at the store clerk. "Keep the dress on hold for me." She puts on her sunglasses and exits the store, digging through her Coach bag for her keys.

"I'm guessing this one is yours," Sprite says, eyeing a pink Volkswagen buggy.

"Do you think so little of me Sprite?" Narcisa says, walking to her convertible.

"Yes," Sprite answers and walks to the car. The four hop in, Sprite taking shotgun.

"This baby has been with me since the 60s and lets just say, the 60s were wild." She winks at Sprite , and she speeds off. "Seatbelts!"

The drive to her house was quick, thanks to her driving. "Make yourselves at home," Narcisa says when they step inside her house. "I need a martini," she exhales and goes to the bar she has in the living room. She makes her drink, pouring it into the glass. She pauses when she sees the wall with all college degrees framed up.

"Ajak," Narcisa says, getting the attentions of the others. "She came to all my graduations, all of them." She sets her glass down, walking up to the wall, smiling fondly at them. "Every graduation, from my bachelors to my PhD for engineering, med school, getting my white coat... there she was cheering me on. I think she knew I wanted someone there and so she would be there, clapping the loudest when they said my name, Narcisa Smith."

"Smith?" Sprite asks.

Narcisa laughs, sniffling. "It's a basic last name." She wipes her tears, smoothing out her dress. "I'll book us a flight to Kingo. First class of course." She walks away, grabbing her drink as she goes to her room. She downs the drink in one gulp, Sersi at the entrance of her room. "Oh did you want a drink?"

Sersi chuckles, "I'm fine."

"Okay, yeah." Narcisa says. She looks down once she feels herself about to cry, she loves Ajak, Ajak was like their mother. Ajak would listen to Narcisa go on and on about college and her jobs and letting her ramble about the silly little things.

"Cissy," Sersi softly says, knowing the girl is about to cry.

"I'm fine," Narcisa says, bawling.

"You're crying," Sersi points out.

"And?" Narcisa shrugs, "It happens sometimes, it'll go away."

"Oh come here you oaf," Sersi says, hugging the girl. "It's okay, we're going to - we're going to make this right."

- - - - - - - -
PRESENT DAY, MUMBAI

They arrive to the set of one of Kingo's Bollywood movies, where's he filming the dancing scene. Narcisa grins and lets her jaw drop while she watching the dance, swaying a little with the music.