Retreat From The Holy Land

Before the retreat from the Holy Land Began, Kenshi found himself competing in a tournament held by the Holy Land Academy. With the female students cheering for Kenshi to be the victor, Solomon was found talking with Emera. It was small talk, but it was so Solomon could figure out what Dagmyer was planning, and who was on his side. From his conversation with Emera, though it was small, Solomon picked up on two things: The first was that Emera was someone who Dagmyer was seeing under Chiaia's nose [Not as though they were married] The second was that Emera knew what Dagmyer was going to do. All he could tell her in the end was this: "I know not of your life before you came here. I do know this, whatever you do, will come back to haunt you. It could be right now. 30 years into the future, what you do...will reflect you for who you really are." With that being said from Solomon's mouth, he mentally prepared for the worst case scenario.

That took place before the final event. Panic aroused within the female students who were attacked by the male mecha-masters within their mecha-noids. Solomon,as a Super Saiyan, did all he could do for those around him. Even going as far as to challenge Doll [Mexiah but now a different person due to her artificial genetics being altered] and almost dying in the process, just to bring Mexiah back.If it was not for his constant training and prayer and faith, Solomon O'Hara would have died on the spot by the highly combat skilled Doll.

After escaping with the surviving members of the Holy Land, the various female students returned to their countries, leaving only Empress Lashara, her handmaidens, Maria, her handmaidens. Kenshi, Lashara's servant and sacred mecha-master. Wahanly. Princess Aura and her guardians. Chiaia and Yukine, the guardians of the two Empresses. Solomon, last but not least. While his wounds were treated by Chiaia, "I am so sorry."She told him.

"Sorry?" Solomon replied. "Chiaia, you have nothing to feel sorry for-"

"I could have done more." Chiaia retorted. "Or at least saw this coming. He had this all planned. He tosses my love aside for the love of women he never knew or met. We grew up together. I loved him unconditionally. And he betrays me.He betrays my school, my friends, my code of conduct. And worse of all, he could have succeeded. If you and Kenshi weren't there to protect everyone."

Solomon grunted in pain. "That is what a humble man is supposed to do." He told Chiaia.

"I wanted to fight by your side." Chiaia replied. "So help me. I wanted to so badly. But I couldn't because of all the chaos. And my sister...Mexiah...She's now some monster. A totally different being from before."

"She's still there." Solomon replied. "And if she wasn't entirely there, doll would have killed me. But Mexiah was still there. She did what she could to ensure my survival. And yours too. Don't worry Chiaia, we will get your sister back."

"I know." Chiaia kissed Solomon on the top of his forehead, still binding his injuries with bandages. "But my focus right now is on you. Your health. What you feel. That is my focus at this point. Kenshi is fine. The Empress is fine. Her handmaidens, the handmaidens of her cousin, all fine. You're the only one appearing to be on death's row."

"It's not the worst look in the world." Solomon chuckled. "People have looked worse than this on death's row."

"Tell me about it." Chiaia giggled. "Solomon?"

"Yes?"

"When this is all over, promise me that you'll marry me."

"Marriage? Is that what you want Chiaia-"

"Dagmyer betrayed me, Solomon. Kenshi has his harem of women. I have no one to love. No one to cherish or make me a mother to sons and daughters. But that can change, if you are willing to desire me."

"Let's focus on how to fix the problem caused by the opposing force." Solomon suggested. "Then we can focus on marriage and what have you. Because you do have competition. And I want to give them all a fighting chance. As I have given you."

"Okay." Chiaia nodded. "But know that I am better than them."

Solomon smiled and nodded, saying nothing else but focusing on what was going to await them during this great escape.