Chapter Three

"I'm telling you Kenshi I know what I saw. She wore a mask and talked like some robot." Eric explained to Kenshi while telling him what happened last night.

"So you saw her too?" Kenshi asked

"Yes! Wait, you saw her too?"

"Yes. She wore all black and wore a white mask right?" Kenshi asked Eric

"Yes! That's her! Thank you lord for seven on your side. I'm not going to tell a lie, I actually thought that it was a prank done on me by the other students."

"You actually thought that?" Asked Ceres.

"Yeah. But when she talked I was like, "Nope. Nope. So much Nope."" Eric said as Kenshi and Ceres laughed.

"But on a serious note do you guys think we should notify the police or something? Whoever is in charge of this place?"

"I don't think so. She's not harmless. That I know of." Kenshi answered

"I agree. Besides, she has not done anything yet. It would make no sense for us to attack someone who has not attacked us in any way." Ceres added.

"...So it's settled then. Okay fine but if she does do something harmful, then we kick her ass."

"Sure." Kenshi said as he smiled at Eric.

________________________________________________________________________________

Class went on as it usually did.

Only one thing happened to Eric that day.

And that was he got to combat a combat robot.

In this sort of sparring you would need to use a combat robot.

But Eric did not want to do that. Instead he used his new invention, jet boots and battle gauntlets.

Basic inventions yes, but it wasn't about that.

It was about how he used these inventions, to enhance his basic skills in combat.

If anyone had ever seen the short special called The Batman Of Shanghai, and recall the part when Shanghai Batman fought Bane, that was how that combat demonstration went.

Kenshi was supportive and cheered on Eric.

Empress Maria was once again impressed by this boy.

He was not like Kenshi, no, but he had his own charm that seemed to be infecting her the more she looked at him.

Some point in class she would draw Eric.

That was the effect he had on this brown haired girl.

And she wouldn't be the only one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lady Lithia Po Cheena.

She was a part of the council.

It was a special place where she would perform decisions and used as a study room.

She would take breaks, though in the beginning she wouldn't until she came down with a fever, and look out the window.

And everytime she looked out the window, she would see two things.

Kenshi being chased by many many MANY girls.

And Eric, who would be seen reading or even writing or drawing.

It looked like he didn't have many friends but it seemed that he was not phased by that.

She considered Kenshi as a wild beast and nothing was going to change that.