Part 1

you had just started your new job at Freddy fazbears, you had taken the job as you had needed the extra cash.  You had became a daycare security guard. Working day and sometimes nights.

    you had walked into The daycare through the big wooden doors and took a seat in the "security office" for what seems like the millionth time already. It was daytime so there were still kids hanging around the daycare. Some ran up to me and when they did, I had just scoffed and pushed them away.

I pretty much hated kids so I have no clue why I chose the daycare, well besides my "little" secret. I.. was an age-regressor, and some times during the nights i would regress and play around. Of course i had made sure to steer clear of sun and moon (in this they are two different animatronics), i didnt want them to know because i was usually very cold and diminishing.

i didnt like kids, the animatronics were weird, i have no clue how this was achieved, since its in the 1980's, very weird.

3rd POV
you started dosing off because things were very boring during the day. You fell asleep and woke up an unknown amount of hours later and all of the kids were gone.

1st POV
    *yes! The kids are gone now i can slip into little space fully!* already having been a little bit into little space, you now fully let yourself slip. Being aware of your surroundings you decided to climb up the play structures through one of the tubes. Getting to the top floor you had started giggling and clapping.

    unbeknownst to you sunny had heard you and had wondered if there was a child left behind, he started walking through the daycare and checking all of the structures. By now you had noticed and quieted down, moving to a hiding spot in the play structure.

    he had gotten up to the play structure you were in and when he was in a spot he couldn't see you, you had slid down a slip and ran into the ball pit. He heard the sound and jumped down. Soon moon joined him.

    "i heard someone, i think a child was left behind" sundrop said in a hushed voice. "Well ill search the play structures and you can search the ball pit" moon drop said. Sunny nodded and went into the ball pit moving the balls around, while moon drop flew up and checked the structures.

    i had noticed sunny was getting closer to me and i had started moving. He noticed and started moving towards me. "FOUND THEM FOUND THEM!" Sunny said.

    sundrop had found me and picked me up. "Hi friend where are your- oh y/n? Why are you here?
I had stayed silent and started tearing up. Sniffling and tears running down my face i had started crying. I had felt pitiful but i was so deep into little space i didnt know what else to do.

    he had a surprised look on his face and had called for moon. Moon flew down and saw me, i had sniffed and looked at him. When i popped my thumb in my mouth he had a look of understanding and had gently grabbed me and cuddled up to me. "Hi little one, were not gonna hurt you. Can you tell me how old you are?"

    i held up my fingers to show him h/o [how old you are im genuinly 2 to 3 but whatever you are just say] i am and he nodded "do you wanna play some games? We were looking for you because it sounded like you were having a fun time, so why dont we have some fun!" Moon said. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

    he set me down and i pointed to the structures. "Tan we pway hidw an sweek?" *can we play hide and seek*
He nodded and told me and sun to hide while he counted to 30. Me and sun ran different ways. I went up into the play structures and hid on the bottom floor.

    "ready or not here i come!" Moon yelled out moving to the ball pit where sunny hid. He started shoving balls around and soon found sun. They both made their way to the play structures and searched both at the same time. I had to hold my mouth so i wouldnt giggle. I moved spots several times evading the bots.

    i was moving for the 8th time when moon spotted me and ran over to me. Attacking me..... with tickles! I started giggling and laughing rolling over onto my side. "Stowp stowp! Hehehahah nuuuu pweasee it tickles!" I belted out while laughing. It seemed to be music to moons ears and he continued moving from my sides to my thighs and from my feet.

    sun soon joined us telling moon to stop so i could catch my breath. As soon as i caught my breath both of them started tickling me. I screamed and laughed but decided to get up and try running away, well i kinda waddled more than run away. I had gained some speed and soon fell flat on my face.

i had felt something drip down my face and as soon as i saw it hit the carpet i started crying. I got up and ran back to sun and moon, running into moon i buried my face in his pants and continued wailing. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to an infirmary where he then cleaned up my nose and told me it was okay.

he placed a bandaid on top of my nose and then wiped my tears away.  Carrying me back to the daycare he set me down next to sun.

"hi little sunshine, would you like to draw? We can finger paint, drink fizzy faz, and stay up all night! I also have glitter glue and googly eyes." Sun drop said. I shook my head and said, "nuu me tiwed." I then curled up in suns lap and gently drifted of to sleep.

they both cooed at me and my soft snoring. "Sooooo... what is happening with y/n?" Sun drop asked moondrop, "cant you tell, their and age regressor and being in the daycare must've triggered a slip." Moon responded. Sun nodded his head his mouth forming into an O. "Uh what exactly is an age-regressor?" Sun pondered.

moon shook his head and said in an annoyed tone "age-regression is when somebody reverts to a child like state of mind, often as a coping mechanism for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Basically age-regressors are more at-peace and worry free whilst in little space." Sun nodded in a more understanding way.

a few more hours had passed and i had woken up to light shaking. i groaned and rolled over "leave me alone i wanna stay asleep" i said, sun drop shook me harder and said "wake up wake up!" i shot up and looked around, a little dazed from my sleep.

i groaned again and slapped my hand to my face sliding it down to rest on my chin. i pulled out my phone and checked the time. it read 7:00 Am. i got up on slightly wobbly knees and almost fell over because i stood up to fast. luckily i didnt because moon caught me. "hey hey no need to be in a hurry to leave."

i looked up at him and said "well i actually have stuff to do at home and ive already slept into my plans." he nodded and led me to the security desk.

where i then packed all my stuff up and looked at both moon and sun. i was quite short, at least for an average human. i was about 5'1 and compared to these humongous things, i felt like a rat.

i looked at moon and waved my finger telling him to get at the same height as me. i gently kissed his cheek watching it turn into a light purple hue. i then did the same to sun, but instead of purple cheeks they turned a light orange hue.

i waved good bye and walked out the daycare.

*well maybe this wont be so bad after all* i thought to myself.
__________
aaand thats it for the first chapter! i hope you guys like it so far i know i do!
i will try to update weekly as im working on the next part as your reading this. im a student and have a personal life so please dont be mean and demand new chapters. not like this is gonna get popular enough to have that! but still hope you like the first chapter. see you in the next one!