Chapter 15

haha,, how do like the past chapters?, i hope you like it, and i'll try making some sweet and funny moments in this chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelica's POV

>////////////<i-i-i never hought that accident will happend.. sorry but i connot give you some flashbacks, it was so embrassing, and i forgot their is cameras inside the room, and krizzia saw us... oh my goddd,, Angelica calm down, just calm down.... inhale exhale inhale ehale,,, just calm down..

 i saw krizzia comming towards me.. "your blushing" she said,, ehhh??"wha-what?!" i shouted "you like peter right?" krizzia ask, how would i know? "i dunno" i said to her.. oh well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after 30 minutes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after thirty minutes, the bell rang and we manage to arange the place properly.

the teacher came in and started the class.. i'm so bored... *sigh*.. and guess what, the lesson is all about math.. i am soo sure our heads gonna burts like volcanos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after 1 hours and 20 minutes~~~~~~~~~~

after those lesson thingy. the recces time came.. and atleast we had our rest... "KYAAAAA THE 7K ARE HERE!!"ugh again?.. i suddenly blush when i remember what happend this morning.. sush it head...

and so as we thought the 7K came in and order some of their food, and from what i notice, enoch has many food on his hand.. is he a pig? or what?.... oh well

the tables are so full and the 7K has no place to sit, and from what i notice our tabl was the only place which has extra place....

"umm, can we sit here?" ask lance.. me and blessie just look at Krizzia, "sure" Krizzia said, and now, dark aurora are surrounding us... *sigh*....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if this chapter is short,, and i hope  you had fun, and i guess this is the last chapter for the day.. i'll update tomorrow mmorning, i hope you had enjoy your self reading.. ^_^