chapter 22

lance's POV

i was riding my car at krizzia's home. when i arrive she was standing at there gate...

"yo"i said ÿo"she said, "hop in"isaid and open the front sit door..

Krizzia's POV

lance opened the door, thats nice of him, i hop in and he drive. after how many minutes of silence, we arrive at the mall.. the both of us go out from the car and go inside the mall..

*sigh*, i feel like i am so nerviuos even tho it is just a lunch (A/N: hinata you said it is just a lunch, so it will be a lunch, JUST FOR YOU.. :) )

INSIDE THE MALL

We go the place where me and lance have our lunch, but thanks God my father let me have a lunch with lance,

Lance called the waiter and order. "Hey krizz, what do you want to ???" He ask, "umm, chocolate cake and a coffee" i said to him, he seems shock.. "thats all?" He ask and i just nood.

"Actualy i just eat my lunch lately, sorry if i eat, it was because my father let me eat first before i leave" i explaine to him and he seems to understand..

After a minute the waiter came bringing our food that we orderd.... he place the food on our table and left.. i got my chocolate cake and my coffee and started eating....

And i just notice the food that lance orderd andd it was a vegetable and a carrot shake, he seems to like vegetable...

"Ehh, you love vegese?" I ask him and he just nood with a smile...

........................................................

Sorry for the long update i was having my vacation at my tito's house and ended up