Chapter 28

Krizzia's POV

When i woke up i did my morning routine and ate my food in the dinning room.

*sigh* i never thought that our relationship will not go furthur..

Flash back

"Where going to america and only 10% that where comming back here"

I was shock from what my father said, does it mean that i have to broke up with lance???

Eh?, but why?, when are we going to america??, but cant stay here??

"Sorry princess but you cant stay here"

My tears are already rolling down on my cheaks, i never thought that after those happy moments, sad news will come out..

But why dad?

"Princess you cant stay because me, your mother, and you will go to america and do some jobs, and you will be an idol"

But....

"I'm sorry princess, but you have to go with us, your mother was already at america, where going to america this comming sunday, those following days, you will say goodbye to your friends and to your boyfriend"

Okay, dad

*toot toot toot*

End of flash back

I never thought that i was saying goodbye to them, i never like to leave them and their id only 10% that were comming back here.

My tears are going out again, i got inside my room and cried,

"I dont want to leave them, i dont want to"

I said to my self.

-----------------****

So how is this chapter, sorry for the mistakes.....