Chapter 24

Hellow, and  i am so so so so sorry if i did not update, yeah, even tho i dont have any classes, i was so busy, and for telling the truth, i dont even know why am so busy, oh well, okay, here is the new chapter, i hope you'll have fub reading it.

.
.
.
.

Audrey's POV

I wonder if niichan's date is okay, *sigh*, "I'M SO BORED!" I shouted in the kitchen, well if you are asking why am i inside the kitchen  oh well, i was planning to eat but i forgot i ate all my extra food this afternoon... *sigh*

The maid are busy cleaning the house and some of them washing our clothes, *sigh*..

"This will be no fun" i said to my self.. i put out my phone from my pocket and play clash if clans, well this game is kinda good tho. But, hell, i'm still bored.

*beep beep*

A car was outside the gate and the maid opend the gate, well i really hope it is already my niichan.. *sigh*, i drag my self outside and look who was it, and yep, its my niichan.

I hope their date was perfect, my niichan park his car on the parking lot and got inside the house, before reaching the door knob, i opend the door and give him a smile.

"Welcome home niichan" i said to him with a very perfect smile, " i'm home little sis" he said, he go  inside the house and collaps on the couch

"I guess niichan is tired" i thought to my self, well i guess playing with him is not a good plan for tonight,.. *sigh*

I drag  my self inside my room when my niichan Suddenly spoke, " hey little sis, you seem down tonight" he said and that made me stop walking " well yeah, i gueas so, so how was the date??" I ask him and he look at me happily.

Looks like something happend good lately, " you better hear it little sis, krizzia is already my girfriend" he said happily, *sigh*,

I never saw my niichan this happy before, " thats sound good niichan" i told him with a smile, but then i pull out my smile and my face turn out so seriouse " but be carefull, that (point at his chest on the long distance) might be broke" i said to him and

Started walking, " you better be carefull niichan if you dont want your heart be broken" i said to my self and open my room's door and got inside and fall asleep..

..........

So how was this chapter, well dont worry, i'll update 3 chapters in a week, but not so sure, but i'll try