Chapter 1: Me being me

Y/N Pov

Welcome to the grim darkness of the future, where happiness is banned, peace doesn't exist, and there's only war. Like literally, there's only war; every species hates each other, even those religion-fueled death machines hellbent on exterminating any race that isn't human while also not being racist. But I'm not here to tell you guys the fuckin lore of the Warhammer 40K universe. I'm here to fuck it up! I'm going to mess with so many people—aliens, gods, goddesses, and chaos gods! I will make my first entrance awesome, cool, and epicly sweet when the time is right! But first things first, I'm going to go steal Khorne's chainaxe and leave a note that Nurgle stole it. Wish me luck!

[Hours later after I stole Khorne's chainaxe]

Y/N: GAHAHAHAHAHAHHA You should've seen Khorne's face, Trazyn!

Trazyn: Oh dear, what did you do this time Y/N.

Y/N: I stole Khorne's chainaxe and left it at Nurgle's realm. I bet that they are fighting right now!

Trazyn: Ugh B/N(Being Name), why are you doing risky stuff like this?

Y/N: Because it's fucking fun!

Trazyn: *sigh* Just please the next time you do acts like this make sure that you don't exist or even leave your trail to the museum. I didn't save you from death just to mess with everyone, like literally everyone.

Y/N: Yeah and I thank you for that. Thank goodness that I killed the fucker who almost killed me! Now I am unstoppable and I can do anything in the universe or other universes! But still I promise that I'll be cautious the next time I do something awesome.

Trazyn: Rephrase that, you mean "something stupid" .

Y/N: *sigh* Yes, something stupid.

Trazyn: Good, I should leave now. I need to collect more artifacts, species, and moments in the universe.

The collector boot-leg necron left the room leaving me on couch. Sheesh, I can't believe that he "collects" everything and out of nowhere too! Heh, felt like Poland. While I was taking a rest in the room, I look at the ceiling thinking what to do next or who I'm gonna mess. HMMMMMMMMMM. Ding ding ding, I got a very cool idea!

Y/N: I know! I'm gonna infiltrate the dumbass non-close combat weaboo space communists home and disguise as one of their citizens and join their military, so that I can fuck shit up from the inside out! Brilliant I say brilliant!

Y/N:

While I was ranting about infiltrating the weeaboo space communists home world disguising as one of their citizens, I start preparing myself to head out to the cosmos straight to the Tau empire! Greater good my ass

[After WARPing through the cosmos like an absolute mad LAD]

I managed to arrive the Tau home world, T'au. Now time for my plan to commence! I disguised myself as one of the citizens of this so called non-close combat weaboo space communist city and I start blending into the crowd. Looks like my plan is doing smoothly since there are humans and other species who joined the Tau empire's cause. Now to join the military, how the fuck am I gonna do that? I haven't thought this through.... Godammit. Hmmm, since the Ethereals stayed here, no no too risky to expose myself before making the grand entrance! I'm pacing the corner about how I'm going to join the Tau military. Maybe I should shout "For The Greater Good" ? No no no, it's too easy. I want a real fucking challenge, maybe I should walk up to a Tau soldier and ask to join the military or the cause? I think I should do that instead. Well wish me luck my fellow readers.

I walk toward a Tau soldier and I ask him that I want to join the cause and fight for the Tau empire. The soldier happily nods and he pointed me at a place where I should sign up for the Tau military. I thanked him and I head there. Yes, my plan is working!

After I signed up and trained for the Tau empire and become a Saal or a recruit for you imperium players who don't understand Tau. And I am part of the Fire Caste or Shas'Saal, which is like I don't know good I guess but still I'm in and slowly reaching my plan.

I'm in the Tau military cafeteria, look I don't know what to call it so don't be butt hurt you weaboo space communist players. I'm eating some food even though I don't need to eat or sleep to survive, I still need to do this to blend in and since I'm disguised as a human with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes to blend in and I made up a story that I came from the imperium of man and wants join the Tau military. There are also human recruits in the cafeteria and they approached me.

???: Hey there, you're new just like us right?

Y/N: Hm? Oh yeah.

???: Cool! May we sit with you?

Y/N: Heh, well of course.

???: Nice!

The two human recruits sat next to me and the third one sat across me of the table.

Sean: My name's Sean.

Chris: The name's Chris.

John: Call me John. What about you? What's your name?

Y/N: Oh uhhh, the name's-

I need to come up with a name! A human name! Like what? Ding ding ding, I know!

Y/N: My name's Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you.

John: Okay, Y/N. Why did you join the Tau military?

Y/N: Oh well, for the greater good, of course! Is there other reason than that?

Chris: Well no, but that's a great answer. We all fight for the greater good.

After I have a conversation with these guys and had a good time but then the alarm blurred and it's time for war.

Chris: Oh shit, we need to go.

We grabbed our tray and return it to the cafeteria kitchen and all the high ranking officers and low ranking soldiers are heading towards the armoury to equip themselves with armor and long range weapons. I also equip myself with armor and long range weapons, I separated from the guy cause they are in a different Caste. Me and the low ranking soldiers and recruits hopped in a ship and the whole Tau fleet left the T'au planet and we are all headed to a planet where we will all fight. I wonder what faction we fighting. We arrived at the planet and when the ship landed, we hopped in the devilfish and the grav tank got deployed into the battlefield along with me and the recruits. The grav tank got attacked by a massive attack, me and the boys left the tank to fight at a long distance and guess what? We are fighting the imperium of man. Great....

That's a lot space marines, wait a minute. Is that a fucking sister of battle? And yep that's a fucking imperial knight. We are so fucked-

Space Marine: AAAAAAAAAA >:(

A space marine charged at us while holding a chainsword, me and the recruits start shooting at the religion fueled death machine and the space marine kept on charging at us. The space marine slaughtered the Tau recruits and he is now looking at me. I look around to see if there's anyone watching but no it's just me and this tin can.

Space marine: Heretic!

Before the tin can was about to slice me into two pieces, I summoned a chainsword from my hand and I block his attack.

Space marine: What kind of warp magic is this?! You Tau are affiliated with Chaos!

Y/N: Well buckeroo, I don't side with anyone!

I parried the space marine's chainsword and I decapitated his head off, and his body fell to the ground. I unsummoned my chainsword and I grabbed my long range weapon and I regroup with the others. Thank goodness that no one saw my fight................ right?

_____________________________________

Well that's it for this chapter! I hope that you guys have a great day or evening! :D

See ya later ladies and gents!