Chapter 7: An Invasion Attempt

Days has passed, me and my six loyal followers are having a cup of tea under a tree. And holy shit it was blissful. Thrall my orc commander asked me a question.

Thrall: When do we git to foightin bozz?

Y/N: After our tea time, you and your fellow orks will go to other worlds and plunder the planet. Oh and also spread my existence, everyone must know that a new god has entered the SMASH roster.

Thrall: Ye got it bozz!

When Thrall drinks the tea he became a fine gentleman with a British accent for a couple of seconds.

Thrall: Oh dear, this is the most delicate tea I have ever tasted!

Y/N: I know right? Sho'h makes the best tea.

Salvo: Speaking of Sho'h, where is she my lord?

Y/N: Oh she is at the Tau encampments, she is debriefing our new defects from the Tau empire.

Melina the once Slaaneshi daemon speaks up after she drank her tea.

Melina: More and more creatures from other worlds are joining our cause, it's all thanks to his lordship.

Y/N: Oh please, I just want to have fun you know? Say Melina? Are the chaos gods plotting against my rule?

Melina: Not yet I suppose. But they sure will be soon enough.

Y/N: Hmph, let them try. I would love to kick their asses and take the warp all to myself or hell I might make my own warp instead.

Razor: Me and my dark eldar assassins will always be there to help, my liege.

Unity: And the high Eldar as well, oh almighty being.

Y/N: Good, now say.. Where is Atlas Marine Chaplain Asmodeus?

Salvo: Oh he is in the chapel, praising your holiness.

Y/N: Hmm, it's sad that he won't make it to the tea party-

Atlas Marine: My lord!

Y/N: Yes what is it Atlas Marine?

Atlas Marine: Enemy Imperium ships are coming my lord!

Y/N: Oh? Well then..

I stood up epicly and I look to the skies with an anime protagonist look. My followers look at me in awe.

Y/N: I will handle this!

Atlas Marine: You are booming with power my lord.

Y/N: Thanks now tell me. How many ships are coming?

Atlas Marine: About 30 sir.

Y/N: Damn, the emperor is not joking when he said that he will destroy me. No matter, I will liberate these ships and make everyone aboard join my cause!

The ships are flying over the atmosphere and I smile evily.

Y/N: Big mistake bringing ships here to my domain..

I clapped my hands and everyone abord those ships are now tied up infront of me looking confused.

Guardsman: W-What!? What Warp magic is this!?

Sister of Battle: Fear not my brothers and sisters! The emperor will protect us!

Y/N: Well that was easy. Atlas Marine..

Atlas Marine: Yes my lord!

Y/N: Gather some of our remaining ships. Fly to those imperial ships and dock them in our military docking bay.