Side Story #1: Salvo

While I continue to create storyboards for the Fallout book, I plan to make side tales for it. I understand you're wondering what happened to all of Y/N's servants. So, these side stories will show you.

____________________________________________________

Salvo POV

It has been years since our mighty and powerful being left us. We followed his last orders to be strong together and be one. The planet Cyrene has been at peace. There are invasion attempts and stealth infiltrations, but we have been way ahead of them. Unity has been training her fellow Eldar bretheren. Thrall and his close companion Angron have been dueling each other every single day, but it still disturbs me that Lord Y/N turned him into a woman to be... "used". But I don't judge him for doing it. Razor and his assassins have been infiltrating the other factions and have been bringing us useful information. Asmodeus, along with the Black Reliquary and the Sisters of Y/N, have been spreading the holy will and influence of Lord Y/N throughout the edges of the galaxy. Sho'h is... well... being Sho'h is like a mother to us and taking care of us every single day. As for Melina, well, she has been secretly making a cult for Lord Y/N by doing orgies in his name. I must say, it's completely unnecessary to do that. Me? Well, I have been commanding the Atlas Marines and the Technodrome. We have already liberated five planets from the other factions. It's surprising that the Chaos Gods haven't made an attempt to invade this peaceful planet. Still, we have to be ready for something. I fear that a war is coming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am now walking around in the gardens. I may be an infernal being, but I tend to... plant and water some flowers. It helps me keep calm under stress. Then, all of a sudden, I was approached by my second in command, Sir Michael Lassen, a high-ranking Atlas Marine. It seems that he has urgent news for me.

Salvo: Do you need anything, Michael?

Michael: *Scottish accent* No, sir, but I have some news that you might be interested in.

Salvo: What would that be?

Michael: I have received reports from Lord Razor that the Salamander Chapter and the Blood Angels Chapter are preparing to take back Fervious.

Salvo: Fervious? Hmmm... Very well, rally our troops. I have to go and ask Lord Asmodeus to borrow some of his Reliquary Knights for more support.

Michael: Of course, Lord Salvo.

Michael bows, and he leaves the garden as I continue watering my plants. After a couple of minutes, I head to the holy church of Y/N. Once I walked in, I saw Asmodeus on his knees praying to a Y/N statue that he and his Sisters of Y/N made. What the statue looks like is Lord Y/N sitting on a throne, with a sword on the left hand and a gun on the right hand. I approached Asmodeus, and I heard his prayers.

Asmodeus: Deliver us from wickedness, oh my powerful being; deliver us from the effects of evil; deliver us from the workers of injustice; and preserve us from being lost. The powerful have assembled against us; arise to assist us, and witness.

I was about to say something, but Asmodues already knew I was behind him. He cuts me off by asking.

Asmodeus: Salvo, my old friend. What do you need?

He asked that, and as he turned around to me, he looked slightly different. The silver plating on his armor was changed to gold, and there are fire ashes sprouting from his armor. His helmet is a skull with a fiery glow.

Salvo: It seems you already know what I need... Father Asmodeus.

Asmodeus: Ah, yes, you need some of my Reliquary Knights... I'll send you my best squad at your command. And please call me Asmodeus when we're alone; we are old friends after all.

Salvo: Hahaha, yes Asmodeus. Also, thank you for lending me your Knights.

Asmodeus: You are welcome... And do be careful for the upcoming battle ahead. 

Salvo: I will... Thank you again, Asmodeus. I won't let you and everyone down.

He bows respectfully, and I leave the church. 

.

.

.

.

As moments go by, I am now standing on a platform, and I overlook the troops lined up and at ease. I am going to give them an inspirational speech to boost the morale of the troops. I walked and stood at the front of the platform, as all eyes were focusing on me.

Salvo: Troops from the Outer Empire! For this day, we will travel to the planet Fervious to defend it and prevent the Imperium of Man from capturing it! We shall all be battling the Salamander and Blood Angel Chapters. I understand some of you are terrified, but don't be! Because the instant they battle with us, they will know not to mess with the Outer Empire, and they will understand the penalties of assaulting the master faction! We shall smash them and encouraged them to join our forces or die!! This is the Empire's will! THIS IS THE WILL OF OUR MIGHTY BEING, Y/N L/N!!!

The troops raised their weapons, and they were motivated. I point at our ships, and they do a line-up formation, and they march to their transports in sync. I watched them walk into the ships until my second in command approached me.

Michael: That's some speech, Lord Salvo.

Salvo: Thank you, Michael. Take your marines to the transports. This will be a long and glorious battle...

Michael: Yes, my lord.

Michael wears his helmet, and he commands his marines to head to the transports as he follows them from behind. I then teleported to my flagship, The Ring of Fire. I oversee the crew pressing buttons and preparing the ship. One of them thumbed up at me, and I nodded.

Captain Henry: In your stations! Prepare for lift off! In.. 3!

The crew started to wear seatbelts, and I just stood there with my hands behind my back.

Captain Henry: 2!

One of the crew members flipped a plastic cover covering a red button and was ready to push it.

Captain Henry: 1! Go for Launch!

The crew member pressed the button, and we lifted off from the ground and headed to space. The whole Outer Empire armada was not flying in space, and then we hyper-jumped to Fervious. It's sad to think that the Imperium of Man still hasn't learned to hyper-jumper but instead is still doing warp jumps. What fools. Oh, mighty Lord Y/N, guide us in this battle. We won't let you down.

___________________________

See you all in the next side story!

🎉 You've finished reading The Being Nobody Knows [ 4thWallBreakingOP! Male Reader vs. Warhammer 40k ] 🎉