Chapter 16

"Why is my name saved as 'Stalker' on your phone?" I looked towards him and chuckled at the funny face he made.

"Actually, at the start we used to meet a lot coincidentally and it was usually you who arrived after me so I named you 'stalker'."

He shook his head and mumbled, "You're so weird."

"And you're still with me. We've been over this argument like five times. Give up old man," I frowned at him.

We were in my living room just chilling around, when Heath suggested to 'let's go through each other's phones'.

At first, not going to lie, I was a bit weirded out because I didn't know we had passed to that level of trust. But if he trusted me so much, then he deserved the same so I agreed. Plus, I had no reason yet to not trust him so there was that.

And now here we were, me sitting cross legged on the couch and his head on my lap, our mobiles in each other's hands.

Everything on his mobile was typical. Thousands of people on Instagram trying to get his attention, his messages full with invitations to parties and such.

He sat upright and pulled me closer to his side, kissing my head never breaking eye contact with my phone.

I snuggled closer to him, breathing in his scent of jasmine, after shave and apples.

"Why is Ayden texting you so consistently? And you've literally ignored almost all his messages."

Just the thought of him brought a bitter mood but the other half of my mind replayed his words.

Anyone can betray anyone.

We never really had a talk about our exes so this was new territory for me and I didn't know why I got nervous.

I inhaled a sharp breath and said, "He's my ex."

Awkward silence fell and I looked up at him.

He looked at me with such desire and kissed my forehead, "You don't have to tell. I'll wait."

I gave a half nod and murmured, "Thankyou."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday arrived and there was this weird and excited vibe everyone had when I walked through the hallway.

It was the day Gianna was returning to school.

She was actually really sweet. We were not really besties but have had one or two interactions only when we were assigned as partners for a group project.

I didn't know anyone who actually hated her until then.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I whirled from my locker to see Victoria standing there.

I sighed and she started rambling, "Yes Holly, I know what you're thinking that I'm a bitch and everything but you need to hear this: Heath is hiding something from you and you need to come with me right now!"

Before I could say anything, she dragged me towards another hallway and brought me near a deserted class room. The door was open and two voices were talking in hushed voices.

"You did what you had to. Now I'll do what I want to."

Wait, was that Heath?

"Yes, I messed up Alf, but please listen to me. I know we didn't end up on great terms, but please give me another chance."

And was that Gianna?!

Oh my Gods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i havnt left a cliffhanger in a long time so there you go.....

Vote, comment & follow!