Math Class

Hey yo guys! Here comes the new TFboys X Reader One Shot. A Jackson Reader One Shot ;)

So here it comes! ENJOY!

******
*RINGGG* the bell echo inside the big school. Everyone was rushing to their own classes and you...well just doing the same thing. Holding your Math book tight wishing won't fall and running as fast as you can through the crowd of students squeezing infront of the class room door.

"Excuse me. Sorry. Oops, sorry can you let me through?" You repeat the same thing everyday when it reaches Math Class.

Everyone in your class- and the rest of the girls iN your school- liked Math Class the best because a cute guy called Jackson was in your class. You admit that he was kind of cute but you did not like him much. He always quite and seems to be like a good boy. Your seat was just beside him. He's very good Math and you often looked at his answers when you do not know how to do the question.

Today, when you got seated on the not so comfortable chair, you found out that Jackson wasn't beside you. To be honest to yourself you told your bestfriend who is seated on another set of table beside you that you were a little bit worry about him. Your bestfriend air-elbowed you and gave you a creepy look.

After school when you are going to the toilet to change for your sport house training, you saw Jackson in a corner panting tired my and you noticed that face and his arms had bruises everywhere.

You walk toward him.

As a friend, you greeted him with a worried smile, "Er....hey Jackson. You ok? You look so tired. And what happened to your face?" You lean close to him to see the bruises on his face.

Jackson. He leaned closer too. And he whispered to your ear, "I did this just for you."

With wide eyes you back-upped.

"What...did...you...just....say?" You asked, blushing like an apple.

"I said, ' I like you, will you be my rilakuma?' " he repeated his words. He kissed you on the cheeks and handed out a bown colored bear to you. You reached out and took the teddy bear as a sign of yes.

******
:))))))))))))

YAY! I thought of this when I'm having touble with Math while day dreaming about ma bestie emperorknight12 's surprise birthday party. HAPPY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!

Anyway, wish you like it. Vote of you if feel like it. Feel free to comment and request anything.

Toodles :)