Sports Day

Hey guys! Kath is in the house! I'd decided to write a Karry one shot.

So, sit back and enjoy...

******
Once upon a time...

"CUT!" the director yelled.

"What's wrong?" You asked, hanging in last position.

"You doing everything wrong! You're not a supposed to run! You're supposed to move in PERFECT GRACE!" the director pointed a finger at you.

"I'm sorry."

"Ten minutes rest and we'll try again." The director roared.

You frowned.

"What's wrong?" Karry asked in his prince costume.

He's your partner since you entered the company and your best friend in high school.

"Nothing much. Maybe I'm way too desperate about winning something good in sports day." You sat down in front of the make-up table.

"What? I thought you're still a junior? Aren't juniors easy to defeat?" Karry tossed you a bottle of mineral water.

"That's why. I wanted to win something good for the junior. So the seniors wouldn't laugh at them anymore."

"I swear I did not laugh at them. I swear ."

"I know your didn't. The ones who are making fun are the F.A.B."

"The F.A.B. ?"

"Yeah, the F.A.B. . Felicia, Amanda, and Brenda - the mean girls from the senior."

"I thought you were once with them?" Karry gave you a puzzled expression.

"Yeah once." You said softly.

You wanted to continue your sentence but the director screamed everyone back to work.

"Ten minutes' over! Get to your position, now!" he sat on his director chair with a microphone.

Everyone obeyed.

And as soon as everyone was set I'm their positions he yelled through the big microphone, "ACTION!"

This time you tried your best to move in 'perfect grace' .

And you did.

Infact, the director even spent the everyone in the crew milk tea.

"Do you want a ride home?" Karry walked up to you as came out from the changing room.

"Nah...I'm fine walking home." You said.

"Ok then. I'll be waiting for you outside the front door." Karry said, ignoring the fact that you've rejected his offer.

"What?" You shouted.

But you're too late, he's already out of sight. So, you quickly pick up your things and try to catch you with him.

"Hey!" You saw him and ran faster, "I'm walking home myself. Safe your fuel."

"N-" you him broke off.

"Bye!"

"She is always in her way." Karry muttered.

He made his mind to walk hi me with you and made an excuse that it's too dangerous for a young lady like you to walk home alone.

"Wait up!" He tapped on your shoulder.

"I told you I'm fine to walk home myself." You urged.

"I heard that there's a new coffee shop up the street; let's go and check it out." He, again, ignore you. He grabed your hand and dragged you behind him.