Forest Adventures; A Starry Night

I am finally back with a new chapter for ya'll to enjoy. Realizing I say about the same thing in every author's note, I should continue my way of writing this little unimportant part of the chapter. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE <3

****

College, yes, the place where you meet friends that would choose where your future would be going - either good or bad. Good for you, you've met the bestest friends during your first year in college. They formed study-groups during exam weeks and planned many fun trips after the exams were over.

At the end of the year, after all the finals were taken, you and your friends planned on a three nights road trip, camping out in the wilderness and relaxing yourselfs in the beauty of nature.

Everyone was sitting around the cozy fireplace when a girl with tinted blonde hair, sitting across you, stretched out her hands and asked for the bag of marshmallows that was resting on your thigh.

"Sure, here you go," you stood up and gave her the marshmallows.

Lauren, the tinted blonde hair girl's bestfriend, turned to her bestie, "Hey, Cara, do you mind helping me take my portable-charger in my bag?"

"Of course," Cara got up immediately and went on to fulfill her bestfriend's favor. When she came back with the portable-charger, the others suggested to play "Spin the Bottle." Among the seven friends - Cara, Lauren, Aaron, Karry, Jackson, Roy, and you -  five agreed to play the game, so Roy went to fetch a bottle and the rest of you formed a smaller circle beside the flaring fire.

Roy took lead to spin the bottle. When the bottle stopped spinning, the tip of the bottle landed on Lauren, and she chose dare. One of you dared her to kiss Jackson and the other dared her to burn one her belongings in the fire. Because she didn't dare to throw any of her precious treasures, she chose to kiss Jackson. As she did, everyone hooted and clapped like crazy seals.

Next, the bottle pointed sharply on Jackson.

"Dare," he said plainly.

"I dare you to kiss Lauren back," Aaron threw an evil look at Jackson.

Everyone else agreed and pushed Jackson to Lauren. Red faced, Jackson kiss Lauren by the cheek then ran back to his sitting spot and quickly spun the bottle.

The group of friends played merrily until they were all worn out and sleepy. Cara and Lauren were the first to retreat to their tents, then followed by Karry, then Roy, leaving the three sitting around the fire.

"So...?" Aaron broke the awfully silent atmosphere. "I think I'm going back to the tent. I need to FaceTime my bae~ Jackson you coming or staying?"

"I don't want to be the third wheel," Jackson said, pulling out his phone to check the time. "I'm going to take a walk around. Do you want to come along?"

"Me?" you looked up to him.

"Yeah, I mean it's not safe for you to stay here alone."

"Oh, sure," you stood up, tucking your phone into your pocket making sure it doesn't fall.

Jackson turned on the flashlight and the two of you stepped into the dark forest. It was awkward in the beginning until you decided to say something.

"Aren't the trees here pretty. Though I can't see it, but I can feel it's beauty ."

"Sure it is. It makes me think of my mother. Whenever she comes into my room at night, the fear of darkness and monsters under my bed all vanishes."