Winter Breeze

Hey~~ I'm back with a new story^ this is requested by dramioneshipper4life. Sorry for the slow update*-* I've been traveling two weeks ago, and...well, hehe^ I'm sort of lazy and - hehe - out of ideas. So, so sorry ::^~^:: will be updating more now, I promise - at least once a week, I guess. Anyway let's not waste time and get into the story, ENJOY!

¤¤¤

On a cold Christmas Eve night, you and your group of friends were camping under the starry sky of December. All of you were circling around the burning campfire, frying marshmallows and singing your favorite songs.

"Say, _, how are you spending your last day of the year?" Amy, your cousin which was also your close friend, asked.

"I don't know. Probably going to Uncle's house for count down," you answered, stuffing a whole stick of marshmallows into you mouth.

"Aren't you spending it at Aunt Molly's house? I remember she invited you over, too."

"Nah, I told her I'm not going."

"Oh," she sipped the last bit of her third cart of juice.

A long silence fell over the campsight. Only the sound of the owls flying from trees to trees and the cricketing of certain insects could be heard at that silent moment.

Then, one of your childhood friend, also your best friend, Jackson, suggested, "What 'bout you guys come over to my place for count down. We could have a sleepover, too."

"Jackson, you always solve my problems of having no plans at all," Mark's eyes sparkled as he side-hugged Jackson.

"Hey, get off if him," Selyne cried. Selyne had a deep crush on Jackson ever since they met.

You leaned nearer to Jackson and giggled, making him blush slightly.

"Selyne has a deep crush on you, Jackson," you whispered. He blushed some more.

"Stop it," Jackson hissed, causing you to draw yourself back to your normal position, sipping up your cart juice.

"I don't think I can go," the very shy Alien said.

"Why?" You asked.

"My parents have plans for me," he answered.

"What plans?"

"They...," he rubbed his fingers nervously.

"C'mon, Alien, tell us," you encouraged.

"Er...they...I have a marriage appointment that day," without letting you react to what he said, he continued, "I think I have to feed Dexter." Alien quickly scrurried away with a pack of dog food for Dexter, his german shepherd.

When he came back, all of you were silent, waiting for his explanation.

"Why do your parents want a marriage appointment? You haven't even graduated from university. Why?" Amy asked impatiently.

"How should I know? My parents are always pending for me to find a girlfriend, but I never did," Alien said.

"Well, Alien, I understand," Jackson said. "But, can you at least stop by for awhile? Or come after your marriage appointment?"

Alien thought for second, then said, "I'll try. But, don't be mad at me if I don't, okay?"

We all nodded in understanding.