Harvey x Shane (my comfort ship/friendship)

Context: After many rushed in visits to his clinic Harvey had gotten to know his latest reoccurring patient. Shane. Shane had also taken notice much about his doctor. Could this potentially form a friendship?

————————————————————————

"Relapsed again i see." I sigh staring blankly at the charts led infront of me. After the farmer brought him in, thinking he's dead, he needed to have his stomach pumped. This made me think that he would finally sober up.

I look up waiting for a response. Nothing. Not a single spot of care could be seen on his face. Not a single ounce of remorse. He looks scruffy. Almost scruffy enough to look homeless. If he disappeared to go off with Linus ine day then nothing of his apparel would look any different. He reeks out my office with the stench of beer. Enough alcohol to sterilise all of my equipment. It would take the average person a whole year of living in a dumpster to gain the same affect. There's no light in his eyes. A deep pit of darkness with no way out. His innocence is dead.

"What am I supposed to say?" He grunts.

This man acts like some sort of animal. Maybe a grizzly bear, definitely a grizzly bear. After one of my usual lectures he gets up and leaves. He obviously didn't listen. Obviously didn't care either. I'm not going to give up on him. I can't turn my back on a patient. Again....

(Will make a pt2 soon. Im busy finishing my shane x oc and will have more one shots out when it is finished, 270 words)