Loosing

***Mature content warning. This chapter contains explicit description of sexual acts and some people may want to skip it.***

The king's sudden movement drew a gasp of surprise from Variel, which was quickly stifled by that lustful kiss. His body instantly responded with both fear and excitement, a very confusing mix for someone unable to think clearly at present. His heart hammered against his ribs while his abdomen tingled and his cock twitched beneath his loose-fitting pajama pants. Flashes of his torture and of the much more pleasant encounters with this man himself took him out of reality for brief snatches of time. He was tense, but the hands he had on Tanier's shoulders were not pushing him away. They were merely clutching as if to keep himself from falling backward into an abyss.

While his tongue plundered Variel's mouth, Tanier's hips started to grind against Variel's abdomen, searching friction for his hard cock. When he had exhausted his possibilities to get more intense stimulation from it he broke the kiss and clumsily pulled at the shirt that blocked skin to skin contact.

Part of Variel wanted this. Part of him was frightened and wanted to struggle, to try and pull away. Part of him said there was no way he could resist and that he might as well enjoy it. Part of him reminded him that he lay in the king's bed, that he belonged to this man and had to do his duty.

He didn't know which voice to listen to, which was right and which were wrong. Nor could he try and sort that out after three cups of wine and while having Tanier on top of him, eager and impatient to get at him. He did soon realize that three were telling him not to resist while only one was, and though they were all for slightly different reasons, perhaps this was a case of majority rules.

Besides, it was a fact that he was getting hard. Even the idea that he might be afraid and unable to fight was a little exciting, which he thought should bother him on some level. Surely he didn't want to be raped! He'd been raped, and it had been horrible!

But, this was Tanier. This was the man he loved and wanted, the man who wanted and loved him. What did he have to fear? Why should he feel so compelled to push him away? That made no logical sense!

Panting, his heart racing and his mouth dry, Variel tried to help undo a few of the buttons on his own nightshirt, helping Tanier unfasten the garment. His hands shook and made it more difficult, but he proceeded nonetheless.

Tanier started to kiss, lick and bite the bared skin, while his hands firmly pushed down the young man. Obviously he did not want to be interrupted. He worked his way down. When his lips brushed over the hem of the pyjama pants he virtually ripped them off. His hands held down on Variel's hips as his eager mouth caught the younger man's erection and started to suck him off with gusto, taking him in deep on his way down and licking the full length of the shaft on his way up.

The aggressiveness with which Tanier's mouth explored him had Variel reeling, but when he felt it on his member, he gasped in shock and pleasure. This was new, something he had never felt before. The moisture and the heat that engulfed him, the wet tongue, the suction - it drew something between a moan and a yell from him as his head went back into the pillow. His fingers clutched at the bedsheets beneath him, and he forgot all about whatever it was that had made him nervous. His normally pale skin was flushed pink and the air in the room suddenly felt hot.

Why on earth had part of him wanted to fight this?! He just couldn't remember!

Hearing Variel scream out is passion fuelled Tanier's eagerness and he worked harder on the piece of flesh that filled his mouth, moving up and down faster and faster, while pressuring down with his lips, only occasionally letting go to let out a sigh or moan that spoke of his own passion, only to return to the piece of flesh that was now pulsing and leaking precum. He instinctively knew what the growing tension in Variel's body foreshadowed. The pleasurable sounds that this ellicited from him started to make his lips vibrate on the sensitive flesh and in mere seconds he felt a sticky fluid shooting down his throat, while a strange and unfamiliar taste spread in his mouth.

The cry Variel gave upon coming was quite a bit louder than his first, and it shuddered along with the rest of him. The rush of pleasure and relief throughout his entire body left his already hazy mind nearly nonfunctional, left him limp against the pillow. His chest rose and fell with deep yet rapid breaths, a thin sheen of sweat on his face.

It took some time for his vision to clear, and he was actually surprised he hadn't just fallen right to sleep.

As Variel's cock was pulsing in his mouth and he tried to swallow, the still throbbing member fell from Tanier's mouth, leaving a wet trail on Variel's skin. Tanier was panting hard as he stared at it, unfocused. He tried to lick the strange taste from his lips, with little success. Yet he could feel, how satisfaction and sense of relief almost as profound as if this had been his own climax was starting to spread through him. He swallowed again and slowly he became aware that his own manhood was still burning in his pants, but instead of demanding release the burn turned into a soft pulsing heat and as he stretched out next to Variel he drifted into a semi conscious state that felt warm and fuzzy, engulfing him in a soft glow of free floating sexual tension, as he was slowly descending to sleep.

Variel had only enough presence of mind to be mildly confused as the king just stretched out and fell asleep beside him, but not enough to actually question or do anything about it. His body felt like jelly and his eyelids were heavy. So, if Tanier was satisfied, he would allow himself to be as well. He was soon fast asleep, not even bothering with the comforter. He merely cuddled up to the other body for warmth.

His sleep was mercifully dreamless, but he did wake with a dull ache in his head the next morning and a faint chill on his skin. He didn't open his eyes right away, as he was only partially lucid and didn't really want to come to full awareness.