PROLOGUE

He didn't feel loved anymore and, honestly, there were too many red flags that made him think about the relationship he is currently involved in, and let me tell you, none of these thoughts made his heart decide to stay at their sides.

Renjun didn't know what or how to feel about his heart and mind telling him the same thing since he didn't want to break up with his boyfriends.

Be it routine or not wanting to feel more shitty than he is, he took a long time before giving up since he is only 19 years old and feels worse than he was at 15 (and they were dark times for him). He doesn't want to take back his boyfriends from their (successful) careers or relationship and he certainly doesn't want to destroy himself from what he feels is a one-sided love.

The fact that was hurting was, probably, that nothing really big happened.

At first, there were thoughts and misunderstood actions that later were confirmed as real (from his point of view), then came the sad part and the one where he couldn't even look at himself from what he was feeling.

And a time he doesn't want to remember and that was described by Seungmin and Minghao as the 'idyllic' part that makes him cringe at himself.

"Then we are not boyfriends anymore" He deadpanned at the statement made by none other than Winwin but he understands, as they had been bad boyfriends to him, he had been an absent one to them.

"Okay, I'm breaking up with all of you" He walked out of the living room, the others in shock "I need time to replace what I gave away" And he left the building without looking back or caring about the look that his manager was giving him.

"Can we order hot pot when we arrive at home, noona?"

If the woman heard him crying when he locked himself in the guest room of her modest apartment, then she stayed quiet about it the next morning.